Missing planes

tonyh29

I assume by some freak incident there is somehow very little debris on the water service an it's at the bottom of the ocean with the black box **** up.if it had been blown up in the air then surely the debris would have been found for miles

image.png

I can't get my head around the plane crashing and there being no trace/wreckage. Why did the pilots lose radio contact? What about the oil rig worker who seen something burning in the sky?

It's either one hell of a cover up or a hijacking.

Systems deliberately turned off according to malaysian PM.

The communications systems of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 were deliberately disabled, Malaysia's Prime Minister Najib Razak has said.

According to satellite and radar evidence, he said, the plane then changed course and could have continued flying for a further seven hours.

He said the "movements are consistent with the deliberate action of someone on the plane".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26591056

Edited by av1

Very interesting development. I've found this all fascinating. I'm guessing it must have landed on an island somewhere now.

Very interesting development. I've found this all fascinating. I'm guessing it must have landed on an island somewhere now.

Would never have made it over Indian airspace so presumably the plan wasn't very well thought out

If the plan was to crash the plane why wait 5 hours , unless the change of direction and flying was to ensure the wreckage was never found

Which sorta goes against the idea of a hijacking / terrorism as presumably they'd want everyone to know

Â