Missing planes

tonyh29

I'm just waiting for GCHQ to tell us that this is why they need to have everyone's emails on file.

Amazing though, isn't it? These spooks know how many hairs we all have on our bums, but can't locate a massive airplane?

US intelligence seeks to fabricate fear that the plane may have landed somewhere to be used later as a 9/11 style cruise missile .

Fixed

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 2

This is just too odd.

Can you really turn off a few boxes on an airliner, effectively disappear and fly about? All without anyone raising an eyebrow, let alone scrambling an interceptor.

Gun runners and drug smugglers must be watching this with great interest.

The least likely, but more frightening scenario is that someone's plan has gone spectacularly right.

Is it possible that a country knows something but doesn't want to let on as questions will be asked about how they know e.g. some secret squirrel spying business. Spying on supposed allies, that sort of thing.

Is it possible that a country knows something but doesn't want to let on as questions will be asked about how they know e.g. some secret squirrel spying business. Spying on supposed allies, that sort of thing.

I would think that likely. The Russkis, Yanks and Chinese won't be in any hurry to tell anyone where they are and aren't looking with satellites.

Though I would hope these agencies will be leaned on - If the searches by civilians and conventional forces fail to come up with anything.

Wouldn't put my mortgage on it though.

Stealing a plane and flying it to somewhere out of the way where it could go unseen is not unthinkable.

'Stealing' two hundred and odd people is another matter, unless said people were just 'disposed of'

Certainly if it was a hostage situation we would be aware by now.

• Like 1

'Stealing' two hundred and odd people is another matter, unless said people were just 'disposed of'

There actually is a worse scenario than crashed plane, 100% casualties.

Stealing a plane and flying it to somewhere out of the way where it could go unseen is not unthinkable.

Certainly if it was a hostage situation we would be aware by now.

That's where the climb to 45,000 ft theory came in. Takes care of all the pax then the descent

Now India saying some of it's military radar was "asleep" at the time. Hmmmmm odd

This is just too odd.

Can you really turn off a few boxes on an airliner, effectively disappear and fly about? All without anyone raising an eyebrow, let alone scrambling an interceptor.

That's the bit I can't figure ... A plane suddenly went dark and nobody scrambled the jets

It even seems to have been tracked by military radar , presumably as an "unknown " and still nobody went to take a look at it ...

This is just too odd.

That's the bit I can't figure ... A plane suddenly went dark and nobody scrambled the jets

It even seems to have been tracked by military radar , presumably as an "unknown " and still nobody went to take a look at it ...

Common Theory in the bar just was North Korea - I did want to jump in and say No but the guy saying it the loudest was 6'8" so I just nodded ........

Â