Missing planes

tonyh29

Maybe the plane was hit by one of Tonev's shots from December 13 which was still "travelling" .

This would have catapulted the hapless 777 out of the earths atmosphere and on a spinning journey towards Naboo

now you are just being daft

it would never have made it through the asteroid belt in the Lofquar system

• Like 1

Maybe the plane was hit by one of Tonev's shots from December 13 which was still "travelling" .

This would have catapulted the hapless 777 out of the earths atmosphere and on a spinning journey towards Naboo

now you are just being daft

it would never have made it through the asteroid belt in the Lofquar system

Ah the Lofquar system. Didn't you holiday there is 2009 ;-)
  • Like 1

I've just saw a interview with Vincent Tan, his theory is that the gods took the plane in disgust that it wasn't red.

Sounds plausible. 

So my question remains unanswered, could it have been hijacked and flown to somewhere like Iran?

Unlikely. It wouldn't have had enough fuel on board to make the extra distance.

I think someone is trying to make a really shit version of "Moonraker" and is nicking Jumbos.

So my question remains unanswered, could it have been hijacked and flown to somewhere like Iran?

Unlikely. It wouldn't have had enough fuel on board to make the extra distance.

I think someone is trying to make a really shit version of "Moonraker" and is nicking Jumbos.

cough *** 777's  **** cough

• Like 1

it was my question /musing in the opening post  .. lt's possible ( see debate about fuel on board ) but unlikely it could have made it  .. whether the 2 Iranians / potential hostages  would know that is another thing of course

Yes, sort of, but why?

Malaysia is a fellow Islamic country.

The aircraft was en route to Beijing, with a high proportion of Chinese nationals on board.

Iran enjoys very good relations with China

Fuel wise, more than likely enough to reach Tehran.

Of course, to hijack an aircraft you need access to the flight deck, which isn't easy.

Yes, sort of, but why?

The aircraft was en route to Beijing, with a high proportion of Chinese nationals on board.

Of course, to hijack an aircraft you need access to the flight deck, which isn't easy.

I've no idea why. My question was more a practical one than political.

It wouldn't make much sense. But then not much does about this. The silence is deafening.

Yes, sort of, but why?

Unless you're flying on a plane where the Captain, allegedly, used to invite all sorts onto the flight deck with him.

• Like 1

if you sit in row 1 quite often on the flight I see the trolley dolly enter the  keypad number for the door  ..sometime they shield it as they enter it but usually by about the 3rd or 4th visit they forget

never really had the balls to walk up to it tap in the number and open the door though ..I'd imagine I wouldn't be flying again any time soon if I did :)

Yes, sort of, but why?

Unless you're flying on a plane where the Captain, allegedly, used to invite all sorts onto the flight deck with him.

Is it not a different captain ?

Yes, sort of, but why?

Is it not a different captain ?

Yes....Google says thst was the co-pilots MO.

Â