Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I wonder if the Arsenal man will enable some arsenal players to come here too?

Wouldn't mind Ozil here! Though he'd have to be at his best to dethrone the mighty Joe Cole!

they gave us/or we stole from them (depending on which set of fans you consult) Carruthers and that worked out well

Our new fantastic Mr Fox seems to interested in tapping the Asian market I wouldn't be surprised if we tried to sign a player or two from that area. Ki seems to be out of the question for now but you never know if we sell a few players perhaps.

Would anyone take a punt on bryan ruiz from fulham reckon we could get him for 2mil. Hes 29yrs old so maybe a 3 year deal would do it.

No.

Strolled around for 3 years at Fulham, never tried a jot,  then suddenly he is playing in a World Cup like a man possesed.

Been stealing a living.

Our new fantastic Mr Fox seems to interested in tapping the Asian market I wouldn't be surprised if we tried to sign a player or two from that area. Ki seems to be out of the question for now but you never know if we sell a few players perhaps.

Li Tie and Inamoto.

Wouldn't mind Ozil here! Though he'd have to be at his best to dethrone the mighty Joe Cole!

they gave us/or we stole from them (depending on which set of fans you consult) Keown and that worked out well

Corrected for historical reference

Would anyone take a punt on bryan ruiz from fulham reckon we could get him for 2mil. Hes 29yrs old so maybe a 3 year deal would do it.

Senderos

Richardson

Rumoured Rise

And then Ruiz?

Like all them were a success for Fulham last year

You can have too much of a good thing thanks

• Like 2

So I take it the Fox news (not the right wing, American, Murdoch owned, shit spewing news network) means that the meeting between Arsenal and Villa was probably related to that, and not us signing one of their fringe players on loan?

• Like 4

So I take it the Fox news (not the right wing, American, Murdoch owned, shit spewing news network) means that the meeting between Arsenal and Villa was probably related to that, and not us signing one of their fringe players on loan?

Wasn't that just ITK silliness? 

Anyone else notice Trent has gone a little quiet in saying there's no takeover?!?! He used to come out and burst everyone's bubble every once in a while but nothing lately. This new CEO and signing players on 4 year deals, something's definitely changed.. Trent, I'm calling you out, where arrr yaaaa!

Ps joke

Pps slightly serious tho

I kind of hoped that people would stop believing these rumors on their own without me having to dismiss them every time :)

As far as I'm aware we aren't sold but this is a transfer speculation thread so lets get back to Deeney the nose shall we. 

Trent,

I though that was a very weird post from you.  Not your usual self.

Without wanting to start any speculation it was almost a "not telling the whole story" type of post followed by a "let's not talk about it" post.

Is there something you are not telling us perhaps?

• Like 1

Wasn't that just ITK silliness? 

Pretty much.

they gave us/or we stole from them (depending on which set of fans you consult) Keown and that worked out well, then he went back to Arsenal and that went even better

Corrected again for even more acurate historical reference

• Like 1

Anyone else notice Trent has gone a little quiet in saying there's no takeover?!?! He used to come out and burst everyone's bubble every once in a while but nothing lately. This new CEO and signing players on 4 year deals, something's definitely changed.. Trent, I'm calling you out, where arrr yaaaa!

Ps joke

Pps slightly serious tho

I kind of hoped that people would stop believing these rumors on their own without me having to dismiss them every time :)

As far as I'm aware we aren't sold but this is a transfer speculation thread so lets get back to Deeney the nose shall we.

Trent,

I though that was a very weird post from you. Not your usual self.

Without wanting to start any speculation it was almost a "not telling the whole story" type of post followed by a "let's not talk about it" post.

Is there something you are not telling us perhaps?

Maybe, but to me it sounds like he hasn't heard anything but is unsure now as there's some things coming out that could, if u want to look, point towards a takeover. Maybe!

going to Bremen and would be a no for me. he actually made Berbatov look like a workhorse when playing together