Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Atsu from Chelsea who we have been linked with has been given permission to speak to Sunderland about a loan move.

there were rumours that everton wanted to sign him on loan but couldnt due to the 2 players from 1 club rule, if they buy lukaku they might be back in for him too

I still think he's the best footballer I've ever seen; there's nobody that can do what Ronaldinho can/could.  Ronaldo was basically pace and finishing - phenominal forward, but not a great overall footballer.  Interesting that he gets ranked in many "best ever" lists and Ronaldinho generally doesn't.

Really? I think Ronaldo was the most complete forward I've ever seen personally.

• Like 1

Ronaldo > Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho was amazing for a couple of years, until he started eating pure lard every day and forgot how to run. He's been a waster now for about 8 years hasn't he?

Anyway this is the speculation thread, so which one are we speculating is signing for us?!

He's been a waster now for about 8 years hasn't he?

No. CBA to go over this again, but no.

Anyway this is the speculation thread, so which one are we speculating is signing for us?!

Ronaldinho, he is signing for someone today. Some of us hope it will be us (it won't). Some of us think he is shit (he isn't).

Edited by ArteSuave

Talksport reckon we are after Aleksandr Kokorin of Dynamo Moscow.

23 year old forward with 29 goals in 136 games apparently has a £19mil euro release clause.

http://talksport.com/football/aston-villa-boost-russian-hitman-admits-he-eyeing-europe-move-140730104727

Aston Villa target Aleksandr Kokorin has revealed that he would like to test himself in the Premier League but says there have so far been no concrete offers.

Villa have scouted the Dynamo Moscow centre-forward in the past and, according to reports in Russia, have recently rekindled their interest in the 23-year-old.

Villa are in the market for a new striker this summer - with a shock move for Nicklas Bendtner even mooted - and Kokorin could fit the bill.

The target man is considered one of the stars of Russian football and has hit 20 goals in has last 44 league outings for Dynamo, while he also scored a superb header for Russia in their World Cup clash with Algeria.

And, when asked whether he wants to try his hand in one of Europe's major leagues, he told Izvestia: "Of course. Like any player I want to test myself at a big club.

"However, at the moment, I have not been told about any concrete offers.

"I am sure that if there was a really tempting offer then nobody would stand in my way."

• Like 1

23 year old forward with 29 goals in 136 games apparently has a £19mil euro release clause.

http://talksport.com/football/aston-villa-boost-russian-hitman-admits-he-eyeing-europe-move-140730104727

Aston Villa target Aleksandr Kokorin has revealed that he would like to test himself in the Premier League but says there have so far been no concrete offers.

Villa have scouted the Dynamo Moscow centre-forward in the past and, according to reports in Russia, have recently rekindled their interest in the 23-year-old.

Villa are in the market for a new striker this summer - with a shock move for Nicklas Bendtner even mooted - and Kokorin could fit the bill.

The target man is considered one of the stars of Russian football and has hit 20 goals in has last 44 league outings for Dynamo, while he also scored a superb header for Russia in their World Cup clash with Algeria.

And, when asked whether he wants to try his hand in one of Europe's major leagues, he told Izvestia: "Of course. Like any player I want to test myself at a big club.

"I am sure that if there was a really tempting offer then nobody would stand in my way."

Cue rumour appearing on TBAR or twitter in the next few days we are going to bought by a Russian ogliarch and Kokorin will be our marque signing. Edited by thabucks

Sheesh,  Agents!!! 

What's all this about a Russian with a cock ring?

edit: dam you CED

TalkSport are the lowest of the low speculation wise. I'd like to see these reports from Russia they're referencing.

Edited by adz.villa