The Boring Thread

Spoony

If I was to be parachuted into say London 800 years ago I'd notice that I was in the past.

But if I was to be parachuted into the Serengeti I probably woudn't be able to tell what year it was.

I'd imagine that 800 years ago would look pretty similar to how it looks today.

Flying will soon be cheaper than getting the train.

What, from Hackney to Elstree?

Doubtful to be honest.

London to Glasgow say I'd imagine already is? London to Paris is.

Flying to Jamaica last year was definitely cheaper than the train. Although to be fair I couldn't find any train costs for the trip so I'm just assuming. And that makes an ass out of you and me.

Acton Main Line station is actually quite a useful station if you're near Acton Main Line.

Once you start negotiating and then understanding the network rail lines around London and the surrounding areas it changes your life. Especially if you commute as much as me. I've got a client all the way over in Elstree, it clicked for me the other day that I can get the train from Kentish Town, thus negating the need to interchange at Kings Cross St Pancras.

A useful one is never get the tube from Liverpool Street to Stratford, always jump on the train. Shorter journey, less faffing around with escalators and less armpit-face ratio than the tube.

I sometimes work in Elstree and I also discovered that recently. And also, Elstree & Borehamwood is my single least favourite place in Greater London.

I had a lovely cup of hot milk just

just.......

• thrown at me by the nun I goosed

• poured up my bum by an organic farmer getting into dairy colonics as a sideline

• turn to cheese over the course of a week

• now

• for the lulzz

we need an ending to this story...

• Like 1

I had a lovely cup of hot milk just

just.......

• thrown at me by the nun I goosed

• poured up my bum by an organic farmer getting into dairy colonics as a sideline

• turn to cheese over the course of a week

• now

• for the lulzz

• poured over my trousers by Ben Fogle while he laughed manically

• intercepted by the Belgian Government because they see me as a nuclear threat

• handed to me by the drug barons of Turkmenistan, who know me only as 'Feathers'

• because hot milk reminds me of all the handicapped beavers out there who struggle to make effective dams and I like to keep them in my thoughts

So many options. It's surely one of these.

Â