The Boring Thread

Spoony

I did not know that Charlie Brooker is from Wallingford. My Friday has peaked already and we're only 50 minutes in.

I didn't know that or that there was anything to do in Wallingford.

Yes it is very historic and quaint with lots of little independent shops, pubs and old buildings upon it's cobbled streets.  It has a museum too that I've heard is intere.... erm I mean boring as hell.

I just received a letter from the Disclosure & Barring Service today telling me I have a clean criminal record. I already knew this though because I've never committed any crimes.

And here was me thinking that being born could be a crime

:D

I just received a letter from the Disclosure & Barring Service today telling me I have a clean criminal record. I already knew this though because I've never committed any crimes.

And here was me thinking that being born could be a crime

:D

tumblr_md73wj1FGH1rhf703o1_400.gif

• Like 1

When I came into work today, I was told there was a package waiting for me in the post room.  I would normally sign for packages, but I was in a rush and will sign for the package later instead.

I then had to reset 3 user accounts.  I've only had 2 requests, but one person asked for an additional account on behalf of one of their colleagues, who is off sick today and thus unable to request one themselves.

Â