The Boring Thread

Spoony

I never realised the name "8pints" was of Dutch origin.

You should scroll over that post of mine to reveal the hidden message.

And here's a tidbit that fits in with this thread -

My first name is a palindrome.

It's Anna if anyone wants to know.

• Like 1

I couldn't decide whether to stop at Reading or Newbury services earlier. I ended up stopping at Reading.

Bought a £3.35 medium skinny decaf latte on expenses. After all, nobody would ever buy a skinny decaf latte (or any latte) with their own money.  

I only just realized that the tune you sing the Alphabet to is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

The Alphabet was there first.

I wrote a reply to this but when I read it back to myself it was really boring.

• Like 1

I couldn't decide whether to stop at Reading or Newbury services earlier. I ended up stopping at Reading.

Bought a £3.35 medium skinny decaf latte on expenses. After all, nobody would ever buy a skinny decaf latte (or any latte) with their own money.  

One for the confessions thread.

Nice run today, saw some guy way out in front of me and even though I'd knackered my legs at the gym last night, managed to reel him in and saved some spurt for going past him. Then sped off into the distance giving him something to aspire to.

Today I talked about tyres with a colleague. His tyres are cheaper to replace than mine 

What size are they? 14" seems to be the most common and so usually cheapest... depending on brand of course.

I'm not really sure. But he has a Ford Focus and I have a Jeep Cherokee. Maybe someone could work out what size they are from that 

Â