The Boring Thread

Spoony

Focus, more than likely 14", Jeep, not sure the size but will be bigger.

I know they are black and made of rubber. If that's any help 

I take it they're not white-walled then?

No. Unless the white wall is on the inside. Or they have been put on the wrong way round 

I need to put the bin bags out but I can't be arsed,

This.

I also don't know if it's mixed recycling or general waste. I'll probably have to look and see what bin the neighbours have put out.

I don't go for any of that sort of stuff my waste is only ever about 2 plastic bags worth of stuff so there wouldn't be any point even if they did collect stuff on different days.

Anyway I have took the bin bag out now, the rest of the night is mine to do as I please

I only just realized that the tune you sing the Alphabet to is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

The Alphabet was there first.

And Mozart was before that. Mozart 12 Variations on 'Ah, vous dirais-je maman' in C, KV 265/300e.

Today I talked about tyres with a colleague. His tyres are cheaper to replace than mine 

What size are they? 14" seems to be the most common and so usually cheapest... depending on brand of course.

On an American dinosaur maybe.

17" is about standard these days.

Everyone should buy either Falken FK452, 453 or ZE913/4 from camskill.com for about half the price of equivalent tyres everywhere else.

Today I talked about tyres with a colleague. His tyres are cheaper to replace than mine 

What size are they? 14" seems to be the most common and so usually cheapest... depending on brand of course.

On an American dinosaur maybe.

17" is about standard these days.

Everyone should buy either Falken FK452, 453 or ZE913/4 from camskill.com for about half the price of equivalent tyres everywhere else.

17" standard?! Maybe on your Fisher-Price Lupo.

I changed my Laguna Breeze which lasted over 2 years before I got bored of the smell for a Strawberry Refreshers (as in the sweets) and I can barely smell it  :mellow: 

They were all out of Drumstick scented ones.

Â