Valentines Day

AVFCLaura

I'll spoiler this because nobody wants to read about wrasslin'

Didn't actually rate that match, although Vince's fall onto the table is impressive and must have hurt like hell!!

PPV as a whole was good though. WWF in it's absolute prime

It's on topic.  Valentine's Day Massacre 1999.  I loved the ending to that match, has been done numerous times since but hadn't seen it then.  Plus I was a total mark at the time.

• Like 1

It's surprisingly hard to find a decent card without the word "Love" on it

A lad in the office has bought one to send to his girlfriend, it reads:

"My c**k, your arse".

And they say romance is dead.

• Like 1

Somewhere along the line, Valentines Day became almost completely about the women, and pleasing them. Seems like they just sit back and let the guys sweat it out, running around trying to do this, get that, reserve this, etc. And be original. Or traditional. Or both. Just don't screw it up. 

None of this applies to me personally however, because I'm happily single :D

And if I did have a girlfriend, she'd have to view this holiday with the same level of contempt that I do!

I can't remeber if you're American or Irish? But is it a holiday for the yanks? In the UK, it's just a 'normal' day, where we have to work but are also pressured into doing something 'romantic' for the other half.

Same thing in the US, and as far as I know, every other western country and beyond. Seems like men have been hoodwinked on a global scale  B)

Thank god im not at college tomorrow, so there won't be word removed's bringing in massive **** balloons with 'I love you' sprawled all over them or telling each other how much they **** love each other.

Â