Valentines Day

AVFCLaura

Oh well, Valentine's Day again. This year will be just like last year. I'll be sitting drowning my sorrows, wishing I had a chance of getting laid later.

I don't know why I got married in the first place.

• Like 1

11 year old daughter set her alarm 30 minutes early and made breakfast for me and the missus. :wub:

Makes it very hard to not give a crap about Valentines

I hope you read out Bickster's post and told her to go back to bed.

• Like 4

I met a girl last friday and will meet her tonight. I'm not sure if I'll get lucky but rest assured I'll try my best.

And here it is all ready to go for tomorrow :-)

photo11_zpsb37b6187.png

photo21_zpsf1fbfa9e.jpg

Not quite the frame I wanted, but it'll do for now.

What I want to know is what were the two words you redacted?!

Bunty man and shrub rocketeer.

So one of the girls who works for me has been seeing some random new bloke for about 5 minutes. This morning he left roses on her doorstep, roses on her car, and a bunch has also just turned up at the office. She is now warbling about how amazing he is..... well, she was, until I helpfully pointed out that if he was that desperate for a shag, he could have spent the money on a professional and had a much better time.

Apparently this was not the right thing to say?! :wacko:

Ooh you just Leemonded her!  Good work.

• Like 1

So one of the girls who works for me has been seeing some random new bloke for about 5 minutes. This morning he left roses on her doorstep, roses on her car, and a bunch has also just turned up at the office. She is now warbling about how amazing he is..... well, she was, until I helpfully pointed out that if he was that desperate for a shag, he could have spent the money on a professional and had a much better time.

Ooh you just Leemonded her!  Good work.

Not quite. The intention to 'volley her in the jaw' wasn't there.

I reckon she was probably just angry because you're giving out investment advice and you're not regulated to do so by the FCA.

• Like 3

Â