Valentines Day

AVFCLaura

I have a good friend who hates valentines day as she's quite lonely. So I've just gone and bought her a card and roses... £25 for fecking roses? Card manufactures must love this shitty day.

Won't even get a blow job out of it.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

My fiancé sent a photo of a card saying "I love you so much my bum fell off" and informed me that this was my card but that it wasn't being purchased! We don't buy cards or gifts or go out for an expensive meal, we just have the M and S meal for two and watch a bit of TV; which is pretty much perfect for us.

You got the letters the wrong way round.

• Like 1

I hate buying cards. Total waste of money as you throw them out the following day and have decided this is where I make my stand from now until death.

Yup, always hated cards but I've recently come round to the idea of 'shopping up my own and just doing the photo upload thing on Moonpig, which is great because you wind up spending about the same you get stung for at Clinton's et al but the card's as good as you wanna make it (for example, an Ipswich supporting mate got a Boncho Guentchev themed Xmas card last year that went down rather well).  To that end...

P2130827.JPG

• Like 1

It's surprisingly hard to find a decent card without the word "Love" on it

They should definitely have one saying 'I am becoming increasingly fond of you, but it's still early days'.

I nearly went for this one 

DMV-26_MED.jpg

• Like 2

Do you fancy her?

She'll think you do.

Nope! She's like a really good mate, almost sister like... it would just be...weird.

A romantic gesture? For someone you see as family...? Morpheus...

I'll spoiler this because nobody wants to read about wrasslin'

Didn't actually rate that match, although Vince's fall onto the table is impressive and must have hurt like hell!!

PPV as a whole was good though. WWF in it's absolute prime

• Like 2

Â