Valentines Day

AVFCLaura

Poppy Dinsey put it beautifully in her blog:

I don't need a dedicated 'day' to feel loved (the naysayers' main argument), but sending and receiving cards is harmless, cheap fun. I can totally understand why people get mardy about spending a lot of cash for no real reason, but something as simple as celebrating love shouldn't really cause so much angst.

It doesn't have to be sexy love either, why not give a card to a best friend or a relative? You can love someone and appreciate them in your life without needing to shag them.

A small token of love will always be appreciated, just don't get sucked into the competitive 'flower deliveries to the office' hurricane of one-upmanship. That's a very expensive game.

• Like 1

Here it is. :D

ScreenShot2014-02-13at200606_zpsc702353c

(The white spaces are just where I've blocked out a few words that had my home address in.)

you do realise that if you hold the laptop up to a strong light you can still make out the address.....

...there's about 7 of us out here, behind your bins, watching your bathroom window.......you're a 7 ft tall baldy with chunky biceps yeah?

• Like 1

Â