Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Nigel

Okore can't come back quickly enough. Still think Fulham, WBA and Norwich will finish below us. Cardiff too probably. 

What would Okore do to change anything? The problem has not been defense this season.

Okore is so OVER VALUED by many on this board. I think it's because they haven't seen him play.

In this one case though, he would be more useful as a replacement for Vlaar than Albrighton, as Okore is bought as a clear back-up for Vlaar. Okore can ONLY play as a right side CB. (before someone suggests the Okore - Vlaar partnership, because then Vlaar will have to play out of position to accomondate Okore).

Anyway. We're losing now. As Vlaar is not playing, we leak goals like there's no tomorrow.

Edited by Villain4Life

What the **** did i tell u?? Funny how people on villatalk fail to see the big picture in a game.

Yes. You alone were able to see that Everton were likely going to score against us.

Apperantly so. I were hammered by loads of people when i stated we were horrible in the first half, look what happened in the end.