• Fabian Delph
    • Karim El-Ahmadi
    • Leandro Bacuna
    • Andreas Weimann
    • Christian Benteke
    • Yacouba Sylla (for El-Ahmadi 76)
    • Grant Holt (for Lowton 65)
    • Nathan Baker (for Weimann 80)

We had to win this game, we got the job done, was a rollercoaster and we got the bonus of some entertainment at VP.

Never thought it would take as long as it did to get a win over the tesco baggies but they can crawl back to the rocks they came from and I really cant stand Trolsson, proppa gimp! Mulumbu is the sort of midfielder we need aswell btw

Mulumbu is the sort of midfielder we need aswell btw

yep, good player, got a presence about him that non of our midfield do, got a bit of bite about him, can read the game, good tackle, decent passer

would take him or jacob over KEA, sylla and westwood every day of the week

• Like 2

Head in hands after 8 minutes but we came back really well and better finishing would have seen us score a couple more. Vlaar was immense but the defending was shite for all three of their goals. We need to be much more solid in midfield and tonight we only did it in spells. I very much like Westwood and I think he will mature into a very fine player but he just cannot play with KEA. As a pairing they are a liability. KEA should not be starting, I see him as an able squad player. Men of the match were Weimann, Delph and Vlaar. There were no horrendous performances but KEA as I said and Sylla are not really premiership grade.

Special mention for Grant Holt, He came on and troubled their defence and I do like his physical presence, well worth the money. Oh and pretty much his first touch was the foul an Albion player, just to say hello...love it.

Albion fans?.......rough as badgers arses.

What a game! That's more like the entertainment the 30,000+ who turn up for every home game deserve. You can only admire the way we fought back into that match.

Vlaar was excellent at he back but for me it has to be Delph as MOTM. Vlaar helped us not lose but Delph helped us win - and made a massive contributuion IMO.

Lugano - hadn't really noticed him before. He's a rare sort of fruit cake, is he not??!!

• Like 2

Vlaar deservedly MOTM, although Clark is really an excellent defender these days as well. Good times!

Clark was and is awful, gave away so many fouls, gets too close to his man and gets turned and has no strength. Bakers even worse so sadly we have no other option until okore is back.

Yep - we can't keep conceeding that many free kicks poor performance from him (Clark) tonight

We got away with it - but couldn't fathom the subs. I was supportive of signing Grant Holt - but thought he was terrible.

Weimann - MOTM for me - where has that guy been all season ? looked sensational tonight.....

3 more wins for safety - shame Lerner won't back Lambert with cash - sure he's made mistakes - but the teams he's assembled on sparse resources is really an achievement....

• Like 3

After 8 minutes I was doing all I could to suppress my anger! Then we scored 3 in twenty minutes and I was thinking we might thump them! As it turned out we all had our hands in mouths for the rest of the match!

Guzan - 7 - No chance for any of the goals, made and couple of good saves in the second half.

Bertrand - 7 - Was solid enough in defense, ok going forward, not at fault for any of the goals.

Clark - 5 - Terrible mix up with Vlaar for 3rd Albion goal, terrible distribution, otherwise ok.

Vlaar - 8 - F**K know how many we would've conceded if he wasn't marshalling our defense, great tackling in the box!

Lowton - 5 - Kept making poor decisions in attack, between him, KEA and Westwood Brunt should've been closed down, and allowed the cross to come in for second albion goal.

Westwood - 4 - Should've been quicker to close down brunt, should've tracked Mulumbu's run for 3rd albion goal, predictable passing, think he needs to be benched, until he learns how to defend.

KEA - 4.5 - Sold himself for first goal, slow to react to the quick free kick that led to second goal, continually slowed the ball when in possession, can't remember a single forward pass. Worked hard.

Delph - 7 - Worked hard. Him, Bertrand and the 3 most attacking players combined well on the left flank to give Reid a torrid time. Great goal, faded second half and gave a lot of ball away in the final half hour.

Bacuna - 7 - Worked hard, scored, looked decent in wide positions not so much in the hole. Looks best on right midfield or central midfield when he can run from deep like Delph.

Weiman - 8 - Constant threat, clever finish for goal, worked hard, our most creative player. (gave him MOM as his opening goal was absolutely crucial and I can't give a defender MOM when we conceded 3 goals.

Benteke - 7.5 - Won almost every ball that came his way, held it up well, cool penalty, link play was good (could be better by his standards though), should've finished baggies off in first half!

Vlaar was as much at fault for that goal as Clark.

Yeah, but Vlaar also made a couple of goal saving challenges.  Also I have on viewing the MOTD highlighted decided to raise Lowton and KEA by half a point and drop Westwood by a point so Westwood gets a 3. 

Clark had a fine game.

no he didnt

he's had a good season but tonight he was poor, anichebe turned him far too often, bought plenty of soft fouls off him and clark was our main culprit for going long

he plays with hardly any intelligence and seems to panic a lot even when he has a lot of time

Â