• Karim El-Ahmadi
    • Leandro Bacuna
    • Andreas Weimann
    • Christian Benteke
    • Yacouba Sylla (for El-Ahmadi 76)
    • Grant Holt (for Lowton 65)
    • Nathan Baker (for Weimann 80)

Vlaar motm, Delph close second.

Without Gabby and being 2-0 down I didnt think we would turn it around. Great spirit though, classic derby that we will all remember. Maybe we will kick on now just like last year.

3 in 3 for Benteke and he still hasnt hit top form yet

Gabby back at Goodison and we'll get something!

UTV

Well bloody done. Absolutely mental game, Vlaar my MOTM for his performance in the last 20 minutes. Absolute Dutch warrior.

How important is this guy to our plans? More importantly than his ability (which I rate) is his leadership skills. Great performance.

I've got a bed full of cum and theres not a women in site.

Standard night for you then?

no its normally only twice, i doubled that tonight ;-)

Match of the year so far. Nightmare start, but the determination to fight back was clear to see. When the players believe they can do it, they have the ability to do it. And to do it at home, finally, is great to see. 

From the dodgy sound of the stream I was watching, the supporters were brilliant deserved that win. Well done. Wish I was there.

Delph has to be MOTM, but Weimann had a great game too.

Not sure why Holt was brought on, especially right after we took the lead. Holt and Sylla for Weimann and Lowton actually took pressure off West Brom. So Lambert got lucky there, IMO.

All in all a very entertaining match, a home win, a derby win, a win against our mid-lower table rivals....Buzzing right now.

UTV!

• Like 1

Went for Delph, but Andi ran his little legs off today. Excellent performance.

Very VERY happy, but (of course, I wouldn't be a Villa fan unless there was a 'but') KEA has the touch of a rapist and can't pass and Westwood offers so very little. Both have to be replaced IMO.

• Like 1

Have to say hats off to Fabian Delph after scoring the own goal. Heads could've easily gone down but he was an absolute machine in midfield. Credit to Weimann, Benteke and Vlaar. There is the making of a good side here with some additions when our key players are fit. Bertrand permanent deal would be great! 

Â