Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

Did that Russian speed skater just have a flesh coloured teeshirt on, or did she almost flash her tiddies to the world?

I thought I wasn't going nuts...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/02/09/olga_graf_russian_speed_skater_unzips_suit_for_accidental_striptease.html

Nice bit of stuff but not much in the bewb department ;)

Bit Matt Lowton to this, but well done Jenny. History making and the talk of the nation for a while.

Been a good month for VT posters hasn't it? I'm still waiting for Gareth to be turned into the worlds first real Autobot for the triune.

My biggest real life achievement (passing my driving test first time in November at the age of 28 after being petrified of driving for 10 years) is properly shit in comparison to most average people, let alone an Olympic Medalist and Championship Footballer.

We all need to take up an obscure sport and become excellent at it, so we can be a forum full of winners.

I'll take Beer Pong. You guys?

My biggest real life achievement (passing my driving test first time in November at the age of 28 after being petrified of driving for 10 years) is properly shit in comparison to most average people, let alone an Olympic Medalist and Championship Footballer.

We all need to take up an obscure sport and become excellent at it, so we can be a forum full of winners.

I'm amazing at tiddleywinks

• Like 1

I've always fancied a pop at shooting so I can join the Summer Olympics.  I don't reckon it's hard or phsically demanding, it's more that most people can't be arsed to actually do it.

• Like 1

Slopestyle on Skiis.........Why?

Why not? Much more entertaining than curling or cross country skiing.

Watched the skiing down the lumpy slope last night.  It's bizarre.  Looks like their knees get a right pounding, then there are two random jumps.  I had no idea who was doing well or wasn't, despite the commentator saying "look at thaaaaaat, brilliant!".  Didn't look any different from anybody else skiing over the bumps to be honest.

Watched the skiing down the lumpy slope last night.  It's bizarre.  Looks like their knees get a right pounding, then there are two random jumps.  I had no idea who was doing well or wasn't, despite the commentator saying "look at thaaaaaat, brilliant!".  Didn't look any different from anybody else skiing over the bumps to be honest.

I though the exact same thing, the favourites just seemed to get more points.