Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

Also good to know that VT posters aren't the most miserable sods in existence.  That honour goes to the hundreds of people who phoned up to complain about the commentary:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26116848

I seriously can't believe that.

Some people really are tools of the highest order

• Like 2

Also good to know that VT posters aren't the most miserable sods in existence. That honour goes to the hundreds of people who phoned up to complain about the commentary:

People need to shut the **** up. Bunch of sad Tweed wearing rocket polishers. Go **** yourselves!

It was amazing now I have heard it. Perhaps I am biased because they are my mates haha

Obviously arseholes who have nothing better to do with their time than moan and complain. **** 'em. Ignore the moaning cheeky ****. You and every associated with Team GB are allowed to go bonkers.

Also good to know that VT posters aren't the most miserable sods in existence. That honour goes to the hundreds of people who phoned up to complain about the commentary:

People need to shut the **** up. Bunch of sad Tweed wearing rocket polishers. Go **** yourselves!

It was amazing now I have heard it. Perhaps I am biased because they are my mates haha

Potty mouth.

I **** love it :)

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

Second time I've switched on the radio at lunch and all they're talking about is a Villatalker!

So pleased for you Jenny - was the highlight of the weekend (even better than Ireland beating Wales!)

The commentary was ace. They made loads of effort to stress that they wanted everyone to do well but couldn't help themselves if they were slightly biased (who wouldn't be!)

Perhaps I should edit that! Oh I just think people surely have better things to do...

How long till a journo spots that you post on here and starts misquoting your posts in the press? Sad but very likely

Perhaps I should edit that! Oh I just think people surely have better things to do...

How long till a journo spots that you post on here and starts

misquoting your posts in the press? Sad but very likely

Never hopefully!

"Olympic medallist in foul-mouthed rant at viewers!".  ;)

And tweedist to boot ;)

Never under estimate the power of the press to dig up stuff you'd rather not!

Yep, there are some very hairy press people monitoring VT :)

Was that Baselayers channelling some Leemond style anger earlier on???

I thought the commentary was brilliant, I mentioned it earlier on in the thread it was great to hear someone genuinely excited, all it was missing was Alan Shearer or Jamie Carragher to magnify some things and draw some little lines on the screen to show you what you had just watched just from a much more boring perspective