Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

Slopestyle on Skiis.........Why?

Why not? Much more entertaining than curling or cross country skiing.

Watched the skiing down the lumpy slope last night. It's bizarre. Looks like their knees get a right pounding, then there are two random jumps. I had no idea who was doing well or wasn't, despite the commentator saying "look at thaaaaaat, brilliant!". Didn't look any different from anybody else skiing over the bumps to be honest.

Haha this made me chuckle..

My biggest real life achievement (passing my driving test first time in November at the age of 28 after being petrified of driving for 10 years) is properly shit in comparison to most average people, let alone an Olympic Medalist and Championship Footballer.

We all need to take up an obscure sport and become excellent at it, so we can be a forum full of winners.

I'll take Beer Pong. You guys?

I'll do yachting or whatever Ben Anslie does. Someone buy me a big boat and the medal's as good as ours.

Jokes aside, I think the seeming lack of obscurity is what makes Jenny's medal so ridiculous. I'm not really sure of worldwide participation number but every **** American I know seems to snowboard.

• Like 1

I actually went snowboarding when I was about 14/15 in Austria. Me and my brother with about 8 German kids, 10 minute explanation in German and then 2 minutes to us. Got pissed off after 2 days and quit.

Should have had some lessons at the snowdome before I went.

So Miss Jones, is the winter Olympic village same a the reported Olympic village, in that thousands of condoms are given out? As a good looking medalist you must be high up in offers from other athletes??

Well I haven't seen that. And anyway I have no interest in anyone so its irrelevant. Nobody is hassling me like that thankfully. Just more congrats than dirty perv groping!

• Like 1

Slopestyle on Skiis.........Why?

Skiing at speed, up on rails, and then over huge ramps, doing jumps/twists/turns in the air, having to prevent your feet from being too far apart on landing whilst sometimes skiing backwards.

Why not!?

Its Skiing on a snow boarding course, skiing backwards just looks wrong and we didn't get a medal in it.

The GB ladies Curling team are very attractive and I get the feeling that Eve Muirhead could be very hard to please in the bedroom which strikes me as a challenge........