Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Condimentalist

Just a tip for anyone with a juvenile season ticket it a free adult upgrade for this one!

Do you have a link to confirm this?

I went into the ticket office the day of the Arsenal match to ask about an upgrade for that one and I was quoted a ridiculous price as it was a category A game to which I said no thanks!

The guy then told me that it was free to upgrade for The Baggies game however which i thanked him for. Just passing on what I was told no links as such but I am sure the ticket office will confirm this on 0121 327 5353 (geographical number to save people money on mobiles)

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but nothing less than 3 points will do.

That is not meant to sound disrespectful to WBA, but we simply have to start playing better stuff at home, and we have to start following up on good performances.

I'm going for Villa to win 3-1

Anelka faces a 5 game minimum ban, not that he's a great threat but still helps.

Id rather be facing an out of sorts uninterested anelka than his likely replace berahinho tbh, good player him.

This is a must win game for me, not in terms of our season but because I have baggies fans in my family and I'm looking forward to the day I can shove the jokes of the last couple of year's right up their arses.

2-0 win