Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Condimentalist

guzan 

lowton vlaar clark bertrand

bacuna westwood delph

weimann benteke agbonlahor

agbonlahor plays even with one leg hanging by a thread. please please pleas be fit. hes so key to our play its so disappointing when hes out. we seem to be completely mirroring last season with the defense looking more solid, i just expect us to win for that reason. im going for 2-0 benteke and vlaar..

Fed up if Gabby not playing - he is crucial to us  - especially in Derby games :(   How come our players seem to take so long to get back after an injury.  I am sure even I would have recovered from falling over the hoarding by now - but then I guess I don't have to run around playing football !

Edited by Hev

I'm expecting 3 points

then again were at home and baggies are below us in the table so we will probably roll over and hand them an easy victory

plus we have looked good in games before then in the following fixture looked complete and utter gash will be interesting to see if the trend continues

Would rather we kept the same shape with Albrighton taking Gabby's place

You'd play Albrighton up front?

I think we will see the 4-3-3 with allbrighton left and wiemann right if gabby is out

Think it would be more of a disaster if he wasn't fit for Everton on saturday

I agree that in away games in general he seems vital to our game plan.

However, at home he is one of very few people in the team who can actually get past a defender while keeping control of the ball. Without him I suspect we'll see even more of the hoofing.

Hopefully fit for Everton.

If Gabby is out and as Mel appears to favour playing a high line I would be tempted to play Tonev.

I think his pace would cause The Boggies all sorts of issues especially if Lugano and Ridgewell are playing.

-----------------Goose--------------------

Lowton----Vlaar----Clark----Bertrand

----------------Westwood-----------------

----------KEA----------------Delph--------

------------------Bacuna-------------------

---------Benteke------Weimann----------

That is what I'd go with personally, although I have a feeling we will line up the same as we did against Liverpool apart from Holt coming in for Gabby.

• Like 2

If Gabby is out and as Mel appears to favour playing a high line I would be tempted to play Tonev.

I think his pace would cause The Boggies all sorts of issues especially if Lugano and Ridgewell are playing.

Tonev!!!! Really?????

Tonev!!!! Really?????
I don't think he means it. He just wanted to get to 1000 posts. Edited by AVTuco