Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Condimentalist

It should be. It won't be easy. Best chance though. Hopefully Gabby's back. The same 433 that started against Liverpool and we should be fine.

Interesting that Rodgers and a couple of the pundits called it more as a 442 diamond, with Weimann at the tip/off the strikers. Either way they played into our hands by going so attacking with their formation. Different challenge at home to baggies. Thing is I just think they'll struggle to score and I think we can get at least one now that Benteke is firing again.

I think a big factor in the outcome of this game is fatigue. WBA play Everton at home on Monday night - less than 48 hours after the full time whistle they are at villa park. They should tire as the game progresses so if we press them it will add to their problems.

I also think that the new manager, WBA languishing just above the drop zone and the anelka/sponsor unrest will all play into our hands.

For the first time in a long time I feel a home win that is long overdue is on the cards.

Same first XI as Anfield for me

WBA play Everton at home on Monday night - less than 48 hours after the full time whistle they are at villa park. They should tire as the game progresses so if we press them it will add to their problems.

The game isn't until a week on wednesday

Shame we cant play this game at the weekend with yesterdays performance fresh in the memory. How frustrating will it be to revert back to another non-performance at home? However, gives Gabby enough time to recover, and who knows maybe get another face in before the window shuts. And with it being against this lot, infront of a full house, the atmosphere will be just what we need to push on and perform. If we line up the same as at Anfield, I think we'll have too much for them and their Spaniard, El Melon. Hopefully no more injuries in the build up to next Wednesday.

2-0 Villa

Same first XI as Anfield for me

WBA play Everton at home on Monday night - less than 48 hours after the full time whistle they are at villa park. They should tire as the game progresses so if we press them it will add to their problems.

The game isn't until a week on wednesday

Face palm! I thought it seemed a bit unfair haha

• Like 1

Should be a win after the performance against Liverpool. Should be?

Hope so, as always such a game is unpredictable but hopefully they lose tonight - them heading into our game with a new manager and in poor form against us playing well with Benteke at his best should be pointing towards a win.

This'd be the perfect game to try to sort out home form out. The last game and a half has given fans something to feel positive about, and a derby win would really give us some smiles. A win would also give us some distance from the scrap at the bottom and keep us in 10th, which I think is probably what we'll end up aiming for. We just need to go for it in the same way that we did at Liverplop. Keep pushing, start strongly and...feed the beast!