Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Condimentalist

No doubt that this'll be a 4-3-3, since it looks like our front 3 could be hitting some form, so:

Goose

Bacuna     Vlaar     Clark    Bertrand

Sylla     Westwood   Delph

Gabby     Benteke    Weimann

Something like that? I'd like to see Gardner given a go though, as I reckon that he'd put a good shift in for a derby.

Just go at them. They haven't got as much pace on the counter as us, so I would say that attack is the best form of defence. In the same way that we did at Liverpool, we need to be pressurising them from the first whistle with fast, forward play. There would be no greater game to start sorting the home form out, and a win would be absolutely crucial at this point to finishing comfortably mid table. Come on lads, let's 'ave em!

Edited by JoshVilla

No way should Sylla start. He was awful against Olbiyun at their place and hasn't featured much since.

I think KEA should get the nod personally. No need to change the team that started v Liverpool for me.

• Like 1

I believe Yacob is suspended as picked up his 5th booking last time out.

I'd go with the following (if all fit and available):

................Guzan

Lowton.Vlaar.Clark.Bertrand

..Bacuna.Westwood.Delph

Weimann.Benteke.Agbonlahor

Subs: Steer, Luna, Baker, KEA, Helenius, Holt, Sylla

• Like 1

Does anyone know how Gabby's recovering from his injury? He is key to our threat so we really need him.

was it even an injury? I just thought he had a really bad knock after he fell through the ads

-------------------Steer---------------

Clark...........Baker------Herd--Luna

--------Sylla---KEA---Westwood----

Holt-------------------------------Tonev

------------------Bowery--------------------

Get in lads

Edited by villalad21

Get in lads

I think Hutton should play on the right instead of Clark.

Does anyone know how Gabby's recovering from his injury? He is key to our threat so we really need him.

was it even an injury? I just thought he had a really bad knock after he fell through the ads

He was subbed with an injury.

Yeah "a really bad knock" that causes him to be taken off is definitely  an injury. Hope he's back.

Bacuna played at right back in the away game and made that horrible pass that gifted them their second goal. I would like to see Bacuna in midfield but I doubt Lowton will start.

Get in lads

This made me feel very confident. No wonder people are unusually positive in this thread.

Is that not an injury?

• Like 1

Hopefully we put the diamond into use like we did against Liverpool last week, so 4-1-2-1-2, Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark, Bertrand, Sylla, Westwood, Delph, Gabby, Weimann and Benteke. If Gabby, like some are speculating isn't fit, it would (hopefully) be an obvious straight swap for Albrighton. 2-1.

a load of pooh if Gabby don't make it. Hasn't trained since picking up the injury. Front 3 finally clicked and now another disruption, we do seem to  have to play whole seasons with at least one key player out at a time. I know no 2 games are a like, but the game changed dramatically at Anfield as soon as he went off.

Sessegnon is the only player out for Olbiyun