• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. How good was the referee?

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Lineker saying Guzan clipped him with his hand. **** off, there's almost no contact there either, if there is, Suarez instigates contact, not vice versa.

I'm really struggling to understand linelers argument that it was a pen, are we/ am I biased? Well yeah cus we support villa, but linekers argument seems to be that guzan rushed out, which caused Suarez to go over him, wether contact was made is irrelevant according to his argument, because guzan shouldn't have been there, its a baffling argument from him

Alan Sugar is slaughtering Lineker haha

He is, it is brilliant.

If we play like that against the albion then the only thing the inbred scum have to look forward to is shagging their sister when they get home from the game.

Lineker saying Guzan clipped him with his hand. **** off, there's almost no contact there either, if there is, Suarez instigates contact, not vice versa.

I'm really struggling to understand linelers argument that it was a pen, are we/ am I biased? Well yeah cus we support villa, but linekers argument seems to be that guzan rushed out, which caused Suarez to go over him, wether contact was made is irrelevant according to his argument, because guzan shouldn't have been there, its a baffling argument from him

Yes but what you are forgeting is that Linekar is a word removed.

The diving is disgraceful, but quite frankly thats modern football. We make such a big deal out it here in Britain, but abroad they just see it as part of the game! That's why us brits are always on the receiving end of it. We need to get over it and do what they do in the rest of the world and train their players in how to dive properly. The only way you can get this out of the game is to bring in TV replays, and other technology. Some kind of appeals system for potential game changing incidents should be brought in. If Suarez played for us we would love him, because not only is he extremely entertaining to watch, he is a player that will try almost anything to give his team the edge, he also works his arse off.  Still he's a cheating word removed! 

The diving is disgraceful, but quite frankly thats modern football. We make such a big deal out it here in Britain, but abroad they just see it as part of the game! That's why us brits are always on the receiving end of it. We need to get over it and do what they do in the rest of the world and train their players in how to dive properly. The only way you can get this out of the game is to bring in TV replays, and other technology. Some kind of appeals system for potential game changing incidents should be brought in. If Suarez played for us we would love him, because not only is he extremely entertaining to watch, he is a player that will try almost anything to give his team the edge, he also works his arse off. Still he's a cheating word removed!

Total bollocks. The answer to a lowered bar is not to try and get under it. Diving needs eliminating, not accepting.

• Like 1

Great tactics from the start. Weimann neutralized Gerrard, KEA stepped far forward, truly baffled the defense. Bacuna, Clark, vlaar, Westwood, literally took turns frustrating the diver. Gabby clearly did well. Hard to find a bad performer in the first half. Both goals were the result of great movement from gabby, but also from the goal scorer.

Second half, two changes, Lucas came on so Gerrard pushed forward, we didn't adjust well. Gabby went off from his first half "boarding".

The dive was a dive. A keeper has every right to come out and slide for a ball. In one sense, can't blame the ref because guzans legs shielded the view of any contact, but, that may hurt his case.... He couldn't really see. So, if a player is running full speed and his right foot get's taken out, which way will he fall....? Hint: it isn't to his left. DIVE. no doubt.

Even if you argue Guzan should not have gone out, which would mean the keeper doesn't have the right to make a clean play, his "naive" decision does not mean it wasn't a dive. Just means the dive was sellable.

Bacuna looked great first half and scared the second. I wonder why. Was it the sylla for kea swap? My only complaint tactically, is I think Marc would have been a better option than sylla. But the right side would still have struggled if Bacuna had played the same, either way.

The diving is disgraceful, but quite frankly thats modern football. We make such a big deal out it here in Britain, but abroad they just see it as part of the game! That's why us brits are always on the receiving end of it. We need to get over it and do what they do in the rest of the world and train their players in how to dive properly. The only way you can get this out of the game is to bring in TV replays, and other technology. Some kind of appeals system for potential game changing incidents should be brought in. If Suarez played for us we would love him, because not only is he extremely entertaining to watch, he is a player that will try almost anything to give his team the edge, he also works his arse off. Still he's a cheating word removed!

Total bollocks. The answer to a lowered bar is not to try and get under it. Diving needs eliminating, not accepting.

The only way it can be eliminated it is through TV replays and other technology.  Until then we should make the best use of it, its a part of the game, it has been for years and in spain, italy and south america it is considered a skill.

Great tactics from the start. Weimann neutralized Gerrard, KEA stepped far forward, truly baffled the defense. Bacuna, Clark, vlaar, Westwood, literally took turns frustrating the diver. Gabby clearly did well. Hard to find a bad performer in the first half. Both goals were the result of great movement from gabby, but also from the goal scorer.

Second half, two changes, Lucas came on so Gerrard pushed forward, we didn't adjust well. Gabby went off from his first half "boarding".

The dive was a dive. A keeper has every right to come out and slide for a ball. In one sense, can't blame the ref because guzans legs shielded the view of any contact, but, that may hurt his case.... He couldn't really see. So, if a player is running full speed and his right foot get's taken out, which way will he fall....? Hint: it isn't to his left. DIVE. no doubt.

Even if you argue Guzan should not have gone out, which would mean the keeper doesn't have the right to make a clean play, his "naive" decision does not mean it wasn't a dive. Just means the dive was sellable.

Bacuna looked great first half and scared the second. I wonder why. Was it the sylla for kea swap? My only complaint tactically, is I think Marc would have been a better option than sylla. But the right side would still have struggled if Bacuna had played the same, either way.

I'll just add one thing: Guzan has to hit the ball, if only slightly, but he has to, if he's going to make that challenge.

Â