• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. How good was the referee?

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Cheating, for some people, is killing the game.

Teams giving 100% to get a result against the odds and then losing out through "simulation", it just isn't right and the FA have done **** all to even attempt to stamp it out.

• Like 1

Has to be the best match this season! First half..just wow Villa were outstanding. Everyone played their part and I really love how good Clark is becoming. His spell as a defensive midfielder under Houllier is the reason for his calmness on the ball and ball control while his defending has been top notch at times! Delph played great aswell but Gabby MOTM for his great passion and commitment. Hope he didn't hurt himself to much when he fell :(

PS. The fat bloke who just stared at Gabby while trying to take a picture instead of helping him up.. just wow.. 

• Like 1

Love how Murphy refers to Gerrard as 'Stevie'. They really love Liverpool on that show, shockingly biased.

I wouldn't want to be the cleaner in the BBC studio in the morning, all that jizz to mop up. Ugh.

• Like 2

When you think how comfortable on the ball that LIverpool team is.....every individual top class on paper.

Stupendous first half performance from villa and we showed we can pass and move when we put our minds to it.

Stopped pressing for their first goal, but hey, this is a top class team

I thought we would get a drubbing, so well pleased.......morel pleased with the performance, the result was ok

The only top class player Liverpool have is Suarez.

That wasn't a debate. MOTD is a joke.

exactly, what kind of debate was that? all 3 of them say yes, 2 of them say silly keeper, 1 of them says he jumps out of the way of contact  :wacko: none of them conclusively prove there was contact or talk about suarez's form for diving

hoping the poll will show them to look like idiots but im in no doubt the armchair liverpool fans will push it to about 60-40 "no" and them 3 will sit there like smug rocket polishers

either that or it will be 60-40 "yes" and it'll be brushed aside

Search "@BBCMOTD #YES" on Twitter, if they show the poll giving #NO as the winner then I guess it is rigged.

Pretty much everybody can see it is a dive, apart from these tools.

I wouldn't be surprised if no wins. RAWK are so sad they'll mobilise the entire forum trying to rig it.

• Like 1

Â