Ryan Bertrand

Didiersix

As I said earlier, I like the fact that this signing gives us options ( with the players we currently have )

4-3-3

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Bertrand

Bacuna Westwood Delph

Benteke Gabby

4-4-2

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Luna

Bacuna Westwood Delph Bertrand

Benteke Gabby

3-5-2

Guzan

Vlaar Clark Baker

Bacuna KEA Westwood Delph Bertrand

Benteke Gabby

Wouldn't be suprised to see all of the above at some point over the rest of the season

A solid loan signing who will strengthen our defence this season. It does show Lambert's lack of faith in Luna or Bennett. Its different to Holt because Holt was signed as replacement for backup striker Kozak and won't walk straight into the team wheare as Bertland will.

As I said earlier, I like the fact that this signing gives us options ( with the players we currently have )

4-3-3

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Bertrand

Bacuna Westwood Delph

Benteke Gabby

4-4-2

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Luna

Benteke Gabby

3-5-2

Guzan

Vlaar Clark Baker

Benteke Gabby

Wouldn't be suprised to see all of the above at some point over the rest of the season

We need a player on your 433. Who is the last attacker? ;)

4-3-3

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Bertrand

Bacuna Westwood Delph

Benteke Gabby

4-4-2

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Luna

Benteke Gabby

3-5-2

Guzan

Vlaar Clark Baker

Benteke Gabby

Wiemann. He's been as much use as the invisible man this season ;)

• Like 1

As I said earlier, I like the fact that this signing gives us options ( with the players we currently have )4-3-3

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Bertrand

Bacuna Westwood Delph

Benteke Gabby4-4-2

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Luna

Benteke Gabby3-5-2

Guzan

Vlaar Clark Baker

Benteke Gabby

Wiemann. He's been as much use as the invisible man this season ;)

Yes that would be my team too.

I have to admit I've never heard of him, but he sounds decent enough. Would prefer a permanent deal though, instead of these rinky dink loan moves...

true but they are there just to help us stay up, not for the long term.

I'm in two minds about this. He's far better than both Luna and Bennett, but much like Kyle Walker a few years ago he's not our player and we won't be signing him in the summer.

If he helps us stop getting raped down the left side then fair enough. I reckon either Luna or Bennett are gonners in the summer, and rightly so. Both have been utter crap and completely out of their depth since they joined us; its interesting that Lambert saw this position as a priority.

I'm in two minds about this. He's far better than both Luna and Bennett, but much like Kyle Walker a few years ago he's not our player and we won't be signing him in the summer.

If he helps us stop getting raped down the left side then fair enough. I reckon either Luna or Bennett are gonners in the summer, and rightly so. Both have been utter crap and completely out of their depth since they joined us; its interesting that Lambert saw this position as a priority.

There's a slight difference to Walker as Walker was 19/20 and his experience with us greatly benefited Spurs so he could be their first choice next season. I'm not sure Bertland is part of Chelsea's long-term plans so there is a chance we could sign him permanently.

There's a slight difference to Walker as Walker was 19/20 and his experience with us greatly benefited Spurs so he could be their first choice next season. I'm not sure Bertland is part of Chelsea's long-term plans so there is a chance we could sign him permanently.

Yeah RICO's concerns are valid in terms of further down the line but you're right that we do at least have a chance of signing Bertrand where we had no chance of signing Walker. Bertrand is 24 and *cough* Luke Shaw, excuse me. The most important thing for me is the short term, because he will help us this season and we can deal with the summer window when it comes around. As someone said further up, you almost want him to do well but not too well :)
  • Like 1

What about Bertrand left back with Bennett left mid?

tatum_channing_laughing_hysterically-150

Care to explain?

Bennett improving some what from his undeniably awful first two thirds of the season is by no means reason enough to throw him in a new position.

Granted, he occasionally has a decent cross on him, but so do the majority of fullbacks? Not got the skill set for a Premier League winger IMO.

Care to explain?

Bennett improving some what from his undeniably awful first two thirds of the season is by no means reason enough to throw him in a new position.

Granted, he occasionally has a decent cross on him, but so do the majority of fullbacks? Not got the skill set for a Premier League winger IMO.

That's fair enough, could of just put that first time around.

Care to explain?

Bennett improving some what from his undeniably awful first two thirds of the season is by no means reason enough to throw him in a new position.

That's fair enough, could of just put that first time around.

Was only messin' mate, like the gif is all  :D

• Like 1

Â