Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

BOF

redknapp just summed himself up when doing that gerrard demo

he's playing the quarter back role, we all know about the quality gerrard has, look at this for a pass...

as gerrard plays a 50 yard ball straight on to the head of stokes right back...

i hate the liverpool / gerrad / suarez wankfest, i hope we **** dick them again

A point would be great ... apparently we haven't won back-to-back on Anfield for 60 years, so ...

Anything at anfield would be great, with how the other results have gone though 3 points would be just unbeleivablyfuggentremendamazeballs

Lowton not injured , as I said the other day him and lambert ain't mates over house move

Isn't it his Mrs who wanted them to move back, not him himself? Really odd to be honest, why would you jeopardise your career after a move to a huge club in the Premier League.

Stoke showed Liverpool could be gotten at...but Liverpool also showed they'll simply outscore you!

As long as we dont embarrass ourselves and at least give them a proper game I'll be happy.

Edited by KitKat

It's one thing starting Bacuna ahead of Lowton but I don't understand not having Lowton on the bench if he's not injured. No cover for centre back which seems mad with the amount of injuries we've had in that position.

plus bacuna is pretty wank at RB too, his worst position