Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

BOF

We obviously won't win this game, but I don't think we'll get hammered either and 5/1 odds for the draw and 11/1 for the win are decent odds. Although I'll predict 2-1 to Liverpool, but a good display from us. 

We obviously won't win this game, but I don't think we'll get hammered either and 5/1 odds for the draw and 11/1 for the win are decent odds. Although I'll predict 2-1 to Liverpool, but a good display from us. 

sky bet give 6/1 the draw and 14/1 the win

Even better.

We'll certainly need it to be like the game last season to get anything; one of those games where Liverpool fail to convert anything. Problem is they have been pretty ruthless this season.

Livescore has the Villa team as:

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Luna, Bacuna, Westwood, El ahmadi, Delph, Benteke, Holt

???

Not sure if reliable

That can't be right. Holt starting ahead of Gabby, no Bertrand?

Yeah doesn't make sense to me either, only a few minutes and we should know for sure.

Very tough game ahead without doubt. I predict a draw, but in order to manage that it requires a very good performance from the entire team. Agbonlahor got the skills to punish Liverpools questionable defence.

Really looking forward to see the game. Nice winter weather in England by the way. In Aalborg, Denmark, where I'm living, it's been snowing in the last 24 hrs.

Confirmed #LFC team v Aston Villa: Mignolet, Johnson, Cissokho, Skrtel, Toure, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Sturridge, Suarez

Confirmed #LFC subs v Aston Villa: Jones, Kelly, Lucas, Moses, Allen, Aspas, Alberto

Edited by Avfc96

Ryan Bertrand starts. Grant Holt on the bench. #AVFCLIVE #LFC

#AVFC Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark, Bertrand, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Delph, Agbonlahor, Weimann, Benteke. #AVFCLIVE

#AVFC subs: Steer, Sylla, Helenius, Albrighton, Luna, Gardner, Holt. #AVFCLIVE

Edited by Avfc96