Grant Holt

samjp26

Our best player today or pretty close to it.

Worry about Weiman and Albrighton being in starting 11 than GH after today. Albrighton was appalling today...

What game were you watching? No he wasn't, he created a number of our best chances and assisted the goal. You honestly couldn't be more wrong about that. 

• Like 2

Our best player today or pretty close to it.

Worry about Weiman and Albrighton being in starting 11 than GH after today. Albrighton was appalling today...

What game were you watching? No he wasn't, he created a number of our best chances and assisted the goal. You honestly couldn't be more wrong about that. 

Yeah I thought Albrighton was our best player today, followed by Holt. If Albrighton was appalling then the rest of the team were off the scale bad! 

Wonder if people are still willing to hurl abuse at him for supposedly being fat?

There are a lot of pathetic idiots about. Not long after he scored, he missed a chance and some clearings in the woods behind me at the game called him a "fat word removed".
  • Like 3

Wonder if people are still willing to hurl abuse at him for supposedly being fat?

There are a lot of pathetic idiots about. Not long after he scored, he missed a chance and some clearings in the woods behind me at the game called him a "fat word removed".

There was a decent number trying to a get a you fat bastard chant going when he scored

I thought he was ok, not MOTM personally, thought that the way we set up and played didn't suit going up against a back 2 such as hangeland and heitinga, should have put weiman up with holt from the start at least, needed more mobility and running at them, less in the air, once again we played to the other teams strengths, but I bet both of them know they've been in a game tonight, he was certainly up for the hustle

Did very well today, as did Albrighton-Who cares who was MOTM out of the two?

I found it frustrating how much Holt has to endure in order to gain a foul. He is clearly hard work to play against

Could turn out to be one of the most crucial signings of the season given the circumstances.

He played as well as could be hoped today given his obvious limitations. Give him a free header and he will bury it, our other strikers should take note.

Excellent point. We've been particularly profligate in that department lately. 

Â