Grant Holt

samjp26

Proof was second half at Arsenal, we can play that way, I just think Lambert does't trust the team.............Yet!

Arsenal didnt come out for the second half

His Norwich team were predominantly a counter attacking team and their is nothing wrong with that. We just have no style.

He was given time to build that side up.
they were bloody terrible to watch too

They got results.

we get results from time to time, however its the most eye wateringly crap football I have ever witnessed on a consistant basis since the mid 80's.  Lamberts style of play and tactics are straight out of the 1980's so its hardly a shock. Every team he as managed plays shite football, given this seasons signings of Kozak and Grant and the fact he has not bought in any midfielders suggest were going to have to sit through another 3 and a half years of this shite he sticks around for this 5 year plan

Also Mcleish got results and we loved that did'nt we?????????

Proof was second half at Arsenal, we can play that way, I just think Lambert does't trust the team.............Yet!

His Norwich team were predominantly a counter attacking team and their is nothing wrong with that. We just have no style.

They got results.

we get results from time to time, however its the most eye wateringly crap football I have ever witnessed on a consistant basis since the mid 80's. Lamberts style of play and tactics are straight out of the 1980's so its hardly a shock. Every team he as managed plays shite football, given this seasons signings of Kozak and Grant and the fact he has not bought in any midfielders suggest were going to have to sit through another 3 and a half years of this shite he sticks around for this 5 year plan

I personally couldnt care how we get the results.

They got results.

we get results from time to time, however its the most eye wateringly crap football I have ever witnessed on a consistant basis since the mid 80's.  Lamberts style of play and tactics are straight out of the 1980's so its hardly a shock. Every team he as managed plays shite football, given this seasons signings of Kozak and Grant and the fact he has not bought in any midfielders suggest were going to have to sit through another 3 and a half years of this shite he sticks around for this 5 year plan

Lambert has been just as poor as McLeish, but has produced crap over a longer period

On the bench thankfully

I imagine we will see him for the last 15 minute hoofathon

Thought he did reasonably today, but it wasn't the kind of game for him. Too high tempo. He looks like he might come in handy against the teams we struggle to break down but are willing to sit deep though

He did fine, but the system is wrong when we have 2 big men up front. Once gabby went off we were ineffective going forward, Benteke as much as anyone.

Didn't look anything special but did ok.

Â