Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Benteke will roar back to life tonight and sink Arsenal with a hat-trick.  This will prove all the convincing Wenger needs to finally put his hand into his pocket and next weekend Benteke will be playing for Arsenal.

If Vlaar is fit, I'd probably go with:

Guzan

Lowton    Vlaar   Clark     Luna

Westwood  Delph  

Albrighton                        Gabby

Helenius

Benteke

Guzan

Westwood  Delph  

Helenius

Benteke

Spurs lined up with only two in midfield against Arsenal and got taken apart. I think we have to play the extra midfield player.

Guzan

Westwood  Delph  

Helenius

Benteke

Exactly what I would play too. I fear that Vlaar won't make it though.

Think we need KEA in for this one.

On what basis ?

Someone needs to try and break up their play.

Yes. So why mention KEA ?

I know you consider yourself to be a better player than him, but he would seem to be our best bet on that front.

Prediction: Arsenal cruise easily into the lead while we do nothing but hoof and give the ball away. Crowd starts booing at the shitness of it all after a while. Players respond by upping their efforts and crashing in late on Arsenal players who have already passed the ball. Wenger gets irate. Ref waves a couple of yellows but is generally lenient, making allowances for our players' general incompetence. We finally get a shot on target after about 72 minutes with a weak long-range effort by El Ahmadi. Arsenal add a late goal or two. Game ends 0-2 or 0-3. Lambert praises players for effort and we move on to the next game.

Of course, this is assuming that things don't go too badly.

Annoyingly, this sounds ridiculously likely...

Prediction: Arsenal cruise easily into the lead while we do nothing but hoof and give the ball away. Crowd starts booing at the shitness of it all after a while. Players respond by upping their efforts and crashing in late on Arsenal players who have already passed the ball. Wenger gets irate. Ref waves a couple of yellows but is generally lenient, making allowances for our players' general incompetence. We finally get a shot on target after about 72 minutes with a weak long-range effort by El Ahmadi. Arsenal add a late goal or two. Game ends 0-2 or 0-3. Lambert praises players for effort and we move on to the next game.

spot on. let's just hope things don't go too badly ey?

gerard-houllier_1783748c.jpg

This

• Like 1