Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Yeah i put a tonne on City too lol, amazing how one in a million sorta games always pan out like that when you got money on it. Never been so happy to lose £100 though, a draw would have pissed me off lol

SSN just reported Ox, Ozil and Giroud all fit to play, Ramsey and Gibbs winning the race to be fit too.

and there was me worried already...  :o

Yeah i put a tonne on City too lol, amazing how one in a million sorta games always pan out like that when you got money on it. Never been so happy to lose £100 though, a draw would have pissed me off lol

SSN just reported Ox, Ozil and Giroud all fit to play, Ramsey and Gibbs winning the race to be fit too.

Giroud, Ramsey and Ozil all playing will not be good news for us. I can see Ramsey scoring a couple. Who is going to track his runs?

Prediction:  Arsenal to score early, the game to be over as a contest by half time. Scoreline isn't embarrassing because Arsenal just shut the game down in the second half and conserve their energy for the big games they have coming thick and fast next month. 

• Like 1

Robert De Niro has predicted a Villa win on the BBC, that's good enough for me.

Haha just see that. Drippy Lawrenson has it as 1-1. De Niro also predicted Everton 17-0 Norwich. Good to see he follows football then.

Think that was more Sly's choice, he's an Everton fan isn't he?

Robert De Niro has predicted a Villa win on the BBC, that's good enough for me.

Haha just see that. Drippy Lawrenson has it as 1-1. De Niro also predicted Everton 17-0 Norwich. Good to see he follows football then.

Think that was more Sly's choice, he's an Everton fan isn't he?

Yeah, true, forgot that his rubber face was shown bowlin around Goodison in the past