Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

If we weren't on TV I'd say we may have a small chance. From what I can recall, we've been on TV in 6 games so far this season and got just one point out of all of them. Admittedly they were against mostly good sides, but our record on TV is still incredibly shit. I mean, it's not like we haven't beaten good teams this season, it just seems like when we do it's always when we're not on TV.

I think we were on TV against Norwich ..

Is it only the Saturday games at 3 that aren't on TV ? 

If we weren't on TV I'd say we may have a small chance. From what I can recall, we've been on TV in 6 games so far this season and got just one point out of all of them. Admittedly they were against mostly good sides, but our record on TV is still incredibly shit. I mean, it's not like we haven't beaten good teams this season, it just seems like when we do it's always when we're not on TV.

I think we were on TV against Norwich ..

Is it only the Saturday games at 3 that aren't on TV ? 

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Probably because it was on BT and I didn't watch it.

Still a shit record though. I mean, we didn't even score a goal in all the other games.

Edited by Mantis

This for me, Lamberts post match comments along the lines of "I can't fault the effort by the young lads today they gave it their all and were brilliant. Ok 0-4 is a bit flattering to them since they only had 85% possession and 17 shots on target to our 2. Szesny made two world class saves there at 0-1 and Brad only had to be called into action the 15 times. It was a lot closer than the scoreline suggests."

Same shit different day and opposition. We are going to get humiliated, I can feel it and it will be painful to watch. I hope to god I am wrong but I just can't see any other outcome the way we are playing at the moment.

Ozil and Cazorla are going to have a **** fun day tomorrow night, I can't wait to watch it freezing my balls off whilst Arsenal score 4 or 5. Going 4-2, just because I fancy a bet on the game at 45/1 lol.

I don't think we'll lose. 

But that's based on so far this weekend the teams from second place down to 7th have all won. So there will be more pressure on Arsenal. And  If I had a bet on a 7 horse accumulator, all favourites, there is no possible chance it would come in