Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

First Bradford and now this, **** sake.

You're right, the game is over. :-)

How unreasonable of me to be pissed off we're losing to a team  towards the bottom of their league, two divisions below us.

I'll keep a smile on my face, we might have a shot at some point.

• Like 1

First Bradford and now this, **** sake.

You're right, the game is over. :-)

How unreasonable of me to be pissed off we're losing to a team  towards the bottom of their league, two divisions below us.

I'll keep a smile on my face, we might have a shot at some point.

That is completely fair. But to compare a definitive loss with a game currently in progress with plenty of time left seems a little OTT. That's all.

• Like 1

I'm listening to this on the radio on sky but I always get paranoid about screen burn, what are the chances of getting it through leaving it on the radio channel for 105 minutes? pretty bad design from sky I recon

mind you I am pretty close to switching it off and putting another film on.

I'm listening to this on the radio on sky but I always get paranoid about screen burn, what are the chances of getting it through leaving it on the radio channel for 105 minutes? pretty bad design from sky I recon

If you're worried just turn the brightness on the TV right down so the screen is dark.

What you have plasma? If so yeah i wouldnt leave it on too long! Must be murder if you wanna watch soccer saturday

Said it before today that we should have bunged the kids in and just seen what happens. It's OK people moaning about having a go at it by picking the first teamers but what happens if we lose this? Not only are we out of the cup but the so-called first team takes a real dent in their confidence. Let's just hope we don't get any injuries or suspensions to compound it all.