Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Lamberts on the brink if we loose today - the whole of the national media will be baying for blood.....

Dont think it especially when were 11th in the table.

No but I believe the national media will scrutinize his every move - every match will be billed as v the 'team who dishounred the FA Cup' - every player who snubs us will 'didn't want to join a club whose manager isn't interested in winning trophies'  - were not media darlings at the best of times ....

Franz Kafka's 'The Villans'

• Like 1

Lamberts on the brink if we loose today - the whole of the national media will be baying for blood.....

No but I believe the national media will scrutinize his every move - every match will be billed as v the 'team who dishounred the FA Cup' - every player who snubs us will 'didn't want to join a club whose manager isn't interested in winning trophies'  - were not media darlings at the best of times ....

:)))))))))

We haven't dishonored the FA Cup, we are fielding basically our strongest team barring Guzan, Gabby and Vlaar. That is a normal number in terms of injuries and the only "reserves" today are Steer and Albrighton. People were screaming for Donacien and Helenius before the match, so we got a better team than we bargained for.

I agree - Im just saying how the london will (already are) spinning it

And Lambert will wake up one morning as a giant beetle.

Edited by StanBalaban
  • Like 1

We haven't dishonored the FA Cup

No but the media-spun perception will be that we have.

No it won't. The media doesn't give a toss about us. we're irrelevant at the moment

Sick of this scouse-esque "the media hates us" rubbish