Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

when I hear the dulcet tones of lambert on the post match interviews I ask myself how can "that" motivate a team?

no manager in their right mind will ever quit and lose a multi million pound payoff

look at avb, gets 4mill from Chelsea and 4 mill from spurs for being useless.

Wow. I didn't think we could play a crapper brand of football than under McLeish, Thanks Randy and the Paul's. You have all contributed to turning us into the shittest team in the league. Only a matter of time before our league position reflects this.

Lambert OUT.

Playing Tonev consistently is mind boggling. For about 5 minutes when Kozak came on for Tonev we played well. Bacuna was in the attacking mid role and it seemed the team was fired up, but for some reason Lambert immediately subbed off Bacuna and we went back to looking like shit. Just shows that Lambert doesn't know what to do.

God even Hull have players like Huddlestone who we could really do with. I would also take ANY of those Swansea players to replace whoever might be in their respective position. That is just how AWFUL this team is that LAMBERT assembled. They are literally all rubbish except for Delph and Guzan, who he didn't sign

See you lambert . What a shit manager for villa you have been

I don't think he's going anywhere.

Sadly, there's no chance of him going anywhere, even in the summer.

It took a lot for him to get rid of McLeish.