Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

He survived far worse last year and lerner hasnt got the bollocks to sack him and doesn't want another pay out and manager search anyway and to be honest after the last 3 appointments im not sure i want lerner on another manager search.

Honestly if you look at where we were when lambert took over and now and the quality of squad/how we play and so many horrendous results i dont see how anyone would argue he doesn't deserve the sack. Shame as i really thought he was a good manager.

• Like 1

Our team certainly does lack the fundamentals, there's no real pass and move style there, we don't create the angles for it.

Surely this is something that can be coached to a certain extent? Or is Lambert just satisfied with kick and rush, I also wonder whether they even do set pieces in training.

There is no movement off the ball....doesn't that constitute effort?

I don't get the "can't fault them for effort" quotes from the post match interviews .

We will listen to offers for Bennett also according to that article. Who exactly is our No. 2 LB going to be then?

To be fair I suspect we will listen to offers on anyone and everyone ..... the thing is who will offer anything for any of the players (or manager) ?

Listen it will be most likely a loan or two. if money is spent then possibly not a lot. that's the way it looks. but maybe the one or two loans will make all the difference. a creative midfielder at the top of the list.

lambert still has long-term plan he just needs more help in the short-term.

Any idea if these deals will be done as soon as the window opens or will we be waiting until the end of the window like last January again?