Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

StefanAVFC

I'm watching a programme - it's Ben Fogle travelling across miles and miles of barren desert. It's boring, but I can't find anything else worth watching.

If you look carefully you'll see our midfield at one side of the desert and Gabby and Andi on the other side of it.

In fairness the rest of the league aren't exactly providing either so far this half...

Here is an idea. Going long is not working. How about we try to pass and then move around a bit.

Eh that would require a little bit of tactical sophistication and not Lambert and the 'brains' behind the scenes Ian Culverhouse. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

I'm watching a programme - it's Ben Fogle travelling across miles and miles of barren desert. It's boring, but I can't find anything else worth watching.

If you look carefully you'll see our midfield at one side of the desert and Gabby and Andi on the other side of it.

In fairness the rest of the league aren't exactly providing either so far this half...

What's that got to do with anything?

Pretty much every single reporter and journalist saying that Villa simply have to change things but we won't because we can't. There is nothing else we can do other than hope to break. How has it got to this stage? How have we let it happen?

Edited by nobler