What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Posting in the vegetarian thread gave me cravings ... Enough to make me stop off on the way back from playing football and buy a steak

Had it medium rare in between 2 slices of bread with some melted cheese on top

Pure heaven , especially using the bread to mop up the juicy blood

Its not blood tho .......Myoglobin 

never knew that .. I'm just going to pretend it's blood though and that my kids toys lined up on the table watching me eat it are veggies :)

Steak for breakfast, smothered in duck pate, with a side of chicken wings.

see I don't eat Pate .. I feel its a bit barbaric in how they make it  ... go figure

Steak for breakfast, smothered in duck pate, with a side of chicken wings.

see I don't eat Pate .. I feel its a bit barbaric in how they make it ... go figure

He's probably not talking about foie gras.

Had a real hankering for a steak tonight. Went to a pub that I know does excellent steaks, but they had a function on, and it was going to be half an hour just for a table. Ended up going to a different pub, and having a very disappointing, inferior steak. I was pretty gutted.

Had a real hankering for a steak tonight. Went to a pub that I know does excellent steaks, but they had a function on, and it was going to be half an hour just for a table. Ended up going to a different pub, and having a very disappointing, inferior steak. i was pretty gutted.

i bet the cow was as well.

• Like 1

A few hours ago, I cooked pork chops in a guinness/mustard sauce with roast potatoes. It was really nice, but I went out for a run while the sauce was reducing, and it reduced a little too much. Doh.

• Like 1

Â