What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Tonight I tried mince in a bolognese sauce on a meringue nest.... Not as good as my sausages dipped in melted chocolate but still not bad , need to add something to it to make a full meal though .... Maybe some cheese ?

Tonight I tried mince in a bolognese sauce on a meringue nest.... Not as good as my sausages dipped in melted chocolate but still not bad , need to add something to it to make a full meal though .... Maybe some cheese ?

Wife away again Tony?

Too be honest it sounds disgusting and again studenty (is that a word?) (sorry donnie)

Wife away again Tony?

Too be honest it sounds disgusting and again studenty (is that a word?) (sorry donnie)

She kinda refuses to cook for me as I'm awkward and fussy ... She cooks for the kids and then I just make my own mix with whatever I can find :)

I actually have a craving for toast toppers right now , wonder if you can still buy them ?

Wife away again Tony?

She kinda refuses to cook for me as I'm awkward and fussy ... She cooks for the kids and then I just make my own mix with whatever I can find :)

I actually have a craving for toast toppers right now , wonder if you can still buy them ?

So you choose mince and meringue? Doesn't sound like you're that awkward.... And I have no idea what toast toppers are.

Wife away again Tony?

So you choose mince and meringue? Doesn't sound like you're that awkward.... And I have no idea what toast toppers are.
Toast toppers were like processed cheese and bacon substance that came in a tin that you grilled on bread ... Until the invention of sandwich makers when it reached a whole new height

Today I cooked brown trout with chorizo sausage , and a few herbs whacked inside it

Finished it off on the grill and got a superb crispy skin

However as I hadn't prepared anything to go with it i then dropped it into a cup of tomato soup I pinged in the microwave

Apart from the skin which I kept on the side to crunch on

If Heinz could can it they would be onto a sure fire winner

Â