What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Fried some chicken , chucked some left over rice with it , poured a tin of tomato soup on top and then threw in a couple of those mini banybel cheese thingys

Tastes pretty good ...I should do this professionally

I always thought that no matter what, you can't go wrong with a bacon sandwich. Apparently you can.

I had one from a shop in Southampton today, I should have lowered my expectations when I was asked if I would like the bacon 'warm'? They must have just microwaved the bacon. I didn't so much bite into it but use my teeth to snap it.

Japan fast food tour - I had a breakfast burger from McDonald's, no muffin, proper bun, sausage, bacon, egg, mushrooms, was good, served it at 2pm too so I thought it was an all day thing, but on the night they had a Halloween burger, same thing as the Burger King one, squid ink colouring for the bun and sauce, also had some McCurry rice balls, curry sauce in risotto like rice, deep fried in crispy batter, didn't like them

Had a look in subway, they do a king prawn sandwich but other than that it's pretty much the same

Â