What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Brown trout.......

Friend of mine goes trout fishing a lot and doesn't like trout so he gives them to me

Even allowing for my culinarily skills the brown is tastier than rainbow imo

AAhhhhh I left a brown trout at work earlier ............................................. :ph34r:

Orange and chilli chicken at KFC in hiroshima

Orange-flavoured or orange-glowing?

Orange flavour, everything is orange flavour here, it was good even if their chicken is horrible little proper chicken rather than pumped full of shit big chicken we have

Did you try the Burger King black burger?

Edited by Ghost

Not yet, struggled to find a Burger King, saw 1 in tokyo but I'd already eaten (and wasn't allowed to eat again :( )

It's about the only thing I haven't eaten while here! No one told me japan has amazing bakeries, savoury and sweet, ate a beef curry donut earlier, their dough / bread is incredible

• Like 2

Half a pack of Cadbury's chocolate digestives.

That's like 1,00000000 calories

I'm sure my waist has grown 2 inches as a result 

That is a propper portion for me! How anyone can eat 2 biscuits is beyond me.

I did the black burger!

Was nice, to be fair somewhere between the excellent beef and the flame grill of Burger King the beef is the predominant flavour, other than that you get the sauce which they seem to call demi glaze but I think is takoyaki sauce which is kind of somewhere between teriyaki and what I seem to remember worcester table sauce tasting like, and it's on everything so I'm kind of accustomed to it, the bun and the cheese were completely tasteless

Unless they do a darth vader type promotion i can't see that ever hitting the uk, so I feel quite happy about arguing "how can you go abroad and eat at Burger King" that's exactly why

IMO the most interesting stuff is the stuff you're used to but they twist to suit each region

I type this sat eating Oreo blueberry and white chocolate biscuits...

• Like 1

Yeah I do shit food all day then something local on the night, mix it up, and I'm eating a lot, had a list of 6 things I wanted to eat before I came out here such as tonkatsu, tempura etc and the only item left on it is ramen, wanted to eat at a little backstreet ramen shop but I've got 2 problems, the gf has her ass in her hands about ordering food without an English description (basically completely guessing at pictures, doesn't bother me but she won't eat octopus etc) and these places are busy with about 4 - 8 stools in them and we're too slow on the chopsticks

Would put all the Japanese stuff I've had on here but doubt anyone would know what I was talking about and be interested

Not sure, saw what I thought was one whilst going through the woods at the Inari shrine but didn't see it for long enough to be convinced

Seen loads of deer, they stroll around a few of the tourist sites almost domesticated, found one that bows of you give it a cracker! no venison though

Yeah I do shit food all day then something local on the night, mix it up, and I'm eating a lot, had a list of 6 things I wanted to eat before I came out here such as tonkatsu, tempura etc and the only item left on it is ramen, wanted to eat at a little backstreet ramen shop but I've got 2 problems, the gf has her ass in her hands about ordering food without an English description (basically completely guessing at pictures, doesn't bother me but she won't eat octopus etc) and these places are busy with about 4 - 8 stools in them and we're too slow on the chopsticksWould put all the Japanese stuff I've had on here but doubt anyone would know what I was talking about and be interested

Good man. Your response has made me very, very jealous.

Not sure, saw what I thought was one whilst going through the woods at the Inari shrine but didn't see it for long enough to be convinced

Seen loads of deer, they stroll around a few of the tourist sites almost domesticated, found one that bows of you give it a cracker! no venison though

What about the vending machines that sell certain :suspect:  items, eh?

Lobster. Fark yeah

Oh yes. Last night of our week in Alnmouth, so over the road for the seafood blowout - lobster, crab, oysters, mussels, etc.

Mind you, the aphrodisiac effect of oysters is dubious. Last time I had a dozen, only ten of them worked...

Lobster. Fark yeah

Oh yes. Last night of our week in Alnmouth, so over the road for the seafood blowout - lobster, crab, oysters, mussels, etc.

Mind you, the aphrodisiac effect of oysters is dubious. Last time I had a dozen, only ten of them worked...

You should eat some near me next time. Haha try that theory out [emoji2]
  • Like 2

Â