What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Mrs h and the kids have been away nearly a week now

So far I've not cooked a thing ... Though i did make a cup mod coffee this morning

Chinese has edged the what shall I order tonight competition so far but I might go pizza tomorrow night much as I love spare ribs

• Like 1

So far I've not cooked a thing ... Though i did make a cup mod coffee this morning

Chinese has edged the what shall I order tonight competition so far but I might go pizza tomorrow night much as I love spare ribs

It's so easy to get into a bad habit. As I've started living on my own (ex moved out) I've eaten so much shit need to cut it really.

• Like 1

Sat was a particular low for me

Played footie came home had a box of dairy milk and then went down the pub with friends , did a couple of packets of pork scratchings around 10pm for my tea

Made up for it on Sunday mind you with a post hangover mixed grill at my local harvester :)

You've been eating takeaway for nearly a whole week?

Damn, I feel well guilty if I have 2 a week.

Edited by PieFacE

• 2 weeks later...

What are the odds. I hadn't eaten any takeaway junk food for months, but today I thought sod it, and had a (large) Big Mac Meal. Then the missus (who's normally anti all that stuff) came home and said she fancied a KFC. So I went and bought a family bucket. I can feel my arteries solidifying.

• 3 weeks later...

I tell you what, I've got this gourmet burger thing down now.  Just made a chicken one. Chicken fillet, masala, garlic, peppers & garlic mayo on a toasted bun.  It was awesome, would have probably been even better if I could have been arsed to go down the shop and get some proper ingredients for it rather than just raiding the cupboards. 

Â