You are Paul Lambert...

Dodgyknees

Release a letter, around January time telling the fans I do not play negative football and that I always look to line up with a Dutch attacking fluid 4 3 3.

Then appoint this guy to reaffirm my point.

Mcleish+smile.jpg

That pic would make a good Aphex Twin album cover.

Release a letter, around January time telling the fans I do not play negative football and that I always look to line up with a Dutch attacking fluid 4 3 3.

Then appoint this guy to reaffirm my point.

Mcleish+smile.jpg

That pic would make a good Aphex Twin album cover.

Have you seen McLeish's badass beard recently?

I would sell benteke sell gabby ( bout 30 mil I'd say bring de bryne Rodwell Lescott loans and search the earth and buy a quality left back and make Kozak my main striker with weimann as bk up

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar. Lescott new one

Rodwell. Westwood

Tonev. De bryne. Delph

Kozak

Simples

Get Wilfred Zaha on loan, to give us some flair and unpredictability in our team.

Get Joleon Lescott on loan, to give us some defensive astuteness and experience.

People bitch about loans not being the way to go. Seems to work fine for Everton at the moment, and as much as we don't like to admit it, we ARE the kind of team that needs loans. If we cannot afford to buy a decent player, then I would really like to loan a better player for free (+ wages). Better is always better, especially when you are desperate and broke like Villa.

I have never seen Kiyotake, I really doubt many on here have either. Cannot comment on him obviously.

I'd buy Anderson from United. He is a player that would thrive at Villa Park, and I think our fans would love him in a matter of weeks. Has a good touch and dares to run with the ball. Has of course not worked out well for him at Old Trafford, but there is a reason why they kept him all this time despite his injuries. He needs game-time and the pace of the game in his feet to be at his best, and at his best he is certainly much better than what we got. His reputation is pretty low everywhere else, but all his injuries have led to exactly that. Not being good enough for United does not mean you are not good enough for Aston Villa, and he has in fact played 15+ games for them each season in average in the Premier League (and gets injured every time). Wouldn't cost a fortune I would think, and the upside would be huge. The medical staff would have to spend a few weeks on his test though....

Loans are the way fwd look at everton

Wonder how that works for them next year?

well normally you need experienced players on higher wages to tide you over whilst the hungry young ones come through and are able to start every week. What you don't do is have a team of 90% young hungry inexperienced players completely out of their depth who can only learn by having their arses handed to them week in week out.

Edited by VillanousOne

1) Sell Benteke for £28m bumping the kitty up from £10m and £40k extra a week to £20m and £100k extra a week (ish)

2) Bring N'Zogbia back into the fold when he's fit

3) Assess starting XI of what's left... come to conclusion that our best starting XI is:

-----------------Guzan----------------

Lowton----Vlaar----Clark-----Luna

--Westwood--Sylla--Delph---------

------Agbonlahor--Kovac-----------

4) Target replacements for Luna and Sylla, plus some extra options

5) Try to get Lescott in on loan paying £45k p/w of his wages for 6 months

6) Revisit Kiyotake for £9m and £35k p/w

7) Chat with Randy and suggest that the extra £11m available for transfers be split among wages and fees if the right players arise

8) Look at strongest XI again 2 weeks into window...

-----------------Guzan----------------

Lowton----Vlaar----Lescott---Clark

-----Westwood------Delph----------

Kiyotake--------------------N'Zogbia

------------Agbonlahor---------------

----------------Kovak------------------

9) Realise we're still missing clout in the middle of the park. Look abroad for a big strong monster with an engine who can pass the ball sideways 10 yards consistently well and can tackle but is dreadful at shooting, never ventures beyond the centre circle and doesn't understand the meaning of penetrating through balls. Find someone around 28 from the Dutch league* who can do the job for £3m and £15k a week

10) Realise that Kiyotake is probably best served playing behind the front man rather than out right. Worry about Clark at left back

11) Create brand new, world beating tactic, known as "the question mark" using the players currently at the club...

----------------Guzan-----------------

Lowton---Vlaar---Lescott----Clark

----------------------------------Baker

Bacuna----Dutchy*--Delph

<------------Kiyotake------->

------------Agbonlahor---------------

12) Win league

Edited by P3te

Sell Benteke for £18 million rising up to £22 million with all the added on nonsense. 

Sign Narsingh from PSV for £6 million

Sign Knockaert from Leisceter for £4 million. Use wingers who can actually beat a man and cross a ball into the box.

Play Kozak up top and whip balls in for him.

Attempt to shift some of the dead wood. Bowery, Stevens, Hutton etc

Give Albrighton a new contract until 2015 giving him next season injury free touch wood to make his mark.

Let some of the youngsters get on match day benches such as Grealish.

Give better post match interviews.

Â