Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

This is exactly what I meant when others were pointing out we had lost one away and Fulham were shit. Let's not forget we were slaughtered by Bradford last year. This team is very good on its day and very bad on other days.

Mike Dean

Kevin Friend in disguise

At least ill be winning 300 quid from this result to soften the blow.

Easy money from the bookmakers when villa play a side who have failed to win for a long time

Edited by AshVilla

tbh it wasn't clever off bacuna he's lucky for no getting a red card.

What? How? The attacker moved into him and fell over.

the fullham player is waiting for the contact from bacuna but bacuna didn't get the ball and thats the only thing referee's look at. i don't say it should be a red card but if u give a penalty there then correctly should bacuna get a red card. he was the last man.

Atrocious from Lambert. Absolute shite and he's got nowhere to hide. 

Fulham are one of the worst teams in the league and we're being dicked because he has picked a horrific defence. The back four is criminal. Why the **** has he ostracised Lowton? Bacuna, once again, completely shite defensively. He has been far worse in these last three games than Lowton ever was at the start of the year. Really think Lambert struggles to man-manage players - he just falls out with them, and that's it. He's like a little boy.

This is one of the worst Villa teams I have ever seen and he's been in charge over a year. Where is the progress?

Benteke has been shite once again, too.

tbh it wasn't clever off bacuna he's lucky for no getting a red card.

What? How? The attacker moved into him and fell over.

the fullham player is waiting for the contact from bacuna but bacuna didn't get the ball and thats the only thing referee's look at. i don't say it should be a red card but if u give a penalty there then correctly should bacuna get a red card. he was the last man.

Last man isn't the rule. Please learn the rule book. Thanks.