Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Lock the thread, Vlaar will get injured against Everton be ruled out for the season and will we have Clark and Baker at the back for 2 months, **** fuming what a **** lot of shite.

So you're angry about something that hasn't even happened yet?

facepalm.gif

Its an assumption, reason I used the word 'WILL'. With his injury record, out for two lengthy spells with us and previously at Feyenoord its probably going to happen knowing our luck. Lambert must of least had the funds to try and bid for Holtby or Ince on loan. :angry: Oh wait he decided to use whatever little funds he had to sign Grant 'loves a pie' Holt on loan.

Edited by Avflife

Lock the thread, Vlaar will get injured against Everton be ruled out for the season and will we have Clark and Baker at the back for 2 months, **** fuming what a **** lot of shite.

So you're angry about something that hasn't even happened yet?

facepalm.gif

Its an assumption, reason I used the word 'WILL'. With his injury record, out for two lengthy spells with us and previously at Feyenoord its probably going to happen knowing our luck. Lambert must of least had the funds to try and bid for Holtby or Ince on loan. :angry:

1) The bolded. I'm not sure if you're serious, but if you are, that's worrying.

2) You say that Vlaar 'will get injured', then moan that we didn't get a Holtby or Ince; neither of whom are a CB.

In short, what on Earth are you on about?

• Like 2

Two loans only is really piss poor. Lambert has wanted a number 10 attacking midfielder all summer and this month he hasnt been backed to bring one in.

Shame on Lerner. I really, really hope he **** off in the summer.

Yup, that is why I am annoyed, even more so because if hadn't been for an unlucky injury to Kozak we'd have only brought in one loan. Bertrand may be good and I definitely think it is good that we signed him on loan, but those who are running the club clearly do not want to spend any real money. First we were told it was all about wages, but it seems that we can't afford fees either.

If you want me to stop preaching, PM me. What was it you and Richard said 'All ye of little faith'? Mwwwhaaaa

You never preach when you shine the Gent's shoes? Strange. Hell, keep preaching baby, you mean nothing to me anyway. If you want to continue abusing and labeling me and Richard for sharing information, go for it champ... chump. 

You didnt share anything?! Just cryptic hints all window. Suck it up!!

Why are so upset about it? 

Im not upset. Are you? You're calling people names?! 

Daveburnside, they feel abit silly now. They give these riddles and 'info' pretending they are some sort of 'ITK' or 'part of the club', but when people question them, they try and defend themselves with answers like that. In the summer, just remember to click 'Ignore' on their posts, and just wait for official news on the site of a signing lol.

Two loans only is really piss poor. Lambert has wanted a number 10 attacking midfielder all summer and this month he hasnt been backed to bring one in.

Shame on Lerner. I really, really hope he **** off in the summer.

It's weird because I clearly remember Cleveland Brown fans warning us that "he will splash the cash in the beginning when it's still a fun project to him, but just wait until he loses interest and stops all investement, then you'll be in a financial deadzone".

(with our response being: Nah, that won't happen to us. You see, he INHERITED the browns, he BOUGHT us. We are special to him.)

:blush:  :wacko:

• Like 1

Same group who defended last Jan defending this. What a shock.

By group do you mean the vast majority of fans?

The stage the squad and rebuild is at, we need to be buying decent players - the ones that cost more than a couple of mil and want Premier League wages.

We can't afford that. For whatever reason, we can't. So there is no point in wasting the little money we have on more players that won't hold down a first team position. Players like Tonev, Bennett, Sylla.

We've just got to hold tight, hope we can stay up and that Vlaar can stay fit. And that someone interested in taking the club further can come up with the necessary funds to buy the club and to fund that dream. Until then, we'll keep trying to scrape by.

• Like 1

Â