Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Seems odd that Sky's Villa correspondent would say we're all done for today. Surely he wants us to be glued to Sky to get regular updates throughout the day?

the weather is shite. Probably just wants to get to the boozer like me!

Seems odd that Sky's Villa correspondent would say we're all done for today. Surely he wants us to be glued to Sky to get regular updates throughout the day?

the weather is shite. Probably just wants to get to the boozer like me!

We all do KHV, we all do....

Is this what the villa has come to scrapeing the copper pot might aswell just not bother. Lerner take a bow you have sent this great club to this crock if shit. You should be ashamed if yourself you will always be remembered as the man that killed avfc

Did you see where we were before Lerner came? At the most sceptical end of the reality scale you'd just say not much has changed.

Doug ellis loves this club lerner dosnt even turn up. Lerner just wants to say to his mates i own a soccer team he dont care about us just aslong aa he impresses people

:crylaugh:

Is this what the villa has come to scrapeing the copper pot might aswell just not bother. Lerner take a bow you have sent this great club to this crock if shit. You should be ashamed if yourself you will always be remembered as the man that killed avfc

Did you see where we were before Lerner came? At the most sceptical end of the reality scale you'd just say not much has changed.

Doug ellis loves this club lerner dosnt even turn up. Lerner just wants to say to his mates i own a soccer team he dont care about us just aslong aa he impresses people

Yeah, in the same way Kim Jong Un loves his uncle.

• Like 1

This has nothing to do with what either you or I said.

Jens Toornstra link is rubbish.

I think if we were to sign someone (other than Hoolahan, although even that looks unlikely) we would have seen some sort of link yesterday or earlier in the local media of the linked player (see Okore, Helenius, Luna) but that hasn't happened.

Right lets play a game.

I am Randy Lerner. I have invested £200m+ into Aston Villa. I've paid off 3 managers in 3 seasons, and now (I think) have the manager that suits my agenda. After a horrorshow last season my club is now comfortably sat 10th in the league.

Explain to me why I should invest more money into Aston Villa today.

• Like 3

Have just seen that Osvaldo's leaving Southampton for Juve. With Cabaye gone from Newcastle that could weaken two of our rivals for the top 10 places.....

Cabaye yes but can't see losing Osvaldo particularly affecting Southampton, he's hardly been setting the league on fire and seems a complete arse.

Right lets play a game.

I am Randy Lerner. I have invested £200m+ into Aston Villa. I've paid off 3 managers in 3 seasons, and now (I think) have the manager that suits my agenda. After a horrorshow last season my club is now comfortably sat 10th in the league.

That's just it.

If he wasn't going to spend more on the club last January he sure doesn't have any reason to spend more of his cash on us this January.

Right lets play a game.

Well firstly I don't think your past **** ups are relevant reasons as to not to spend now. Also as 'the plan' is to spend what we can afford, we could build on our 10th place, finish higher up in the league and secure more TV revenue. With a world cup coming up in the summer we could find an increase in fees and wage demands of some of our targets and finally it gives players a chance to bed in and allows the team to have a better chance of starting stronger next season.

• Like 1

Â