Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Unfortunately that rumour seems to have come from @AVFCTransTweet.

Morley_Crosses_To_Withe posted about it 4 hours ago in this thread, AVFCTRANSFERSHITETALK posted about it 1 hour ago so could be something in it as he obviously just read Morleys post and put some crap up on twitter trying to look itk

Yup!

Why would SC Frieberg have staff at VP unless it WAS transfer related!? I'm not saying they were there or not (I don't know). If they were there, and that twitter user knows for certain that they were, then surely it was transfer related and he'd know this! Unless he's made that bit up (more likely).

Nah that twitter account is owned by a kid, he has never got anything right. literally nothing lol.  

Remember the golden days of transfer crapchat when we were linked with 'the likes of' Riquelme or Gilberto Silva? And Saviola every window? And Mark Kinsella?

Well we got him in the end didn't we.

And there's a lesson there.

Somewhere.

Good post agreed

Remember the golden days of transfer crapchat when we were linked with 'the likes of' Riquelme or Gilberto Silva? And Saviola every window? And Mark Kinsella? 

Well we got him in the end didn't we. 

And there's a lesson there.

Somewhere.

Does this mean we can expect to get Sneidjer buy 2018???!!!

• Like 1

So Freiburg representives rumored to be at BH.

Player in question is vladimir darida. Anyone know anything about him?

Only just joined in the Summer so I doubt it. He is an attacking midfielder and I think he is rated highly in Czech Republic so maybe some of our Czech posters could give more of an insight.

Could be a loan. He doesn't seem to be getting games at the moment. 

Darida is a very good player and he is getting plenty of games at the moment. He has started their last 5-6 matches I believe? Before that he picked up a few nagging injuries much like Benteke has this season. If we get Darida, we would have a real player on our hands. He is the highest rated Czech prospect at the moment followed by Kadlec and Pilar. 

A player comparison would be a younger Rosicky. 

Never miss someone berating another's honest opinion on here. I have heard good things about Darida but he is currently getting game time and fitter with every appearance after a lot of niggling injuries. Would be a good acquisition to the squad but sadly feel there is no substance to the links.

Ah I've missed Czech lad completely overrating his countrymen.

I had a look on the sunderland forum the other week and most of them think Czesluka is garbage.

Čelůstka is his name, not whatever the hell you posted. Why did you even bring him up? No one has even mentioned him. He is a very inconsistent player in the premier league, and he rarely plays for the Czech national team. I don't understand your post.

I also don't get why you say I overrate Czech players. Please cite one example of this happening before you make silly accusations. Whenever a Czech player is brought up on here, I try to provide some insight on them because not many posters know much about them. So sorry for trying to help out.

Keep it up CL we enjoy your insight

Thank you, I appreciate that.

• Like 1

Only just joined in the Summer so I doubt it. He is an attacking midfielder and I think he is rated highly in Czech Republic so maybe some of our Czech posters could give more of an insight.

Darida is a very good player and he is getting plenty of games at the moment. He has started their last 5-6 matches I believe? Before that he picked up a few nagging injuries much like Benteke has this season. If we get Darida, we would have a real player on our hands. He is the highest rated Czech prospect at the moment followed by Kadlec and Pilar.

Any chance there is a younger Nedved out there also? God I loved that guy...

• Like 4

Any chance there is a younger Nedved out there also? God I loved that guy...

Pilar is the closest thing but to compare those two would be like comparing Reus to Albrighton. Pilar had an amazing Euros but his year long injury really set him back a lot.

Â