• El Ahmadi
    • Westwood
    • Kozak
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Tonev (for Westwood 74)
    • Bowery (for Agbonlahor 75)

This poll is closed to new votes

I think had Benteke or Bent been playing, rather than Kozak, we may have come away with three points.

Has he became that mythical figure already? What about Bannan?

I've always said I felt it was a mistake to alienate, and flog on Bent. Bent scores goals. He'll score more this season than Kozak, Helenius & Bowery combined.

I don't think Kozak looks good enough and is any more than a lump to throw the ball up to.

A point is ok. Was never going to be a walk in the park. Most disappointing is the performance and the frustration that we could and should have tested them harder.

Ppl geting on kozaks back piss me off. Ok he hasnt been prolific but since being in the team we have picked up 7 points. And he was DIRECTLY involved in winning the last two games. He may not be a world beater but he's far from shit, wank, crap or whatever the negative ppl r saying.

Did not hear the result until 5 because i was working, first reaction was a bit dissapointed because really was hoping to get a win today, glad we got another clean sheet under our belts though, its sounds like hull were playing like the away team which would explain why we struggled to do anything with the ball and possesion, we just aint got a clue how to take the game to anyone, delph is playing awesome this season, lets hope we can get a result against spurs as they will be attacking us alot

awful game, possibly the worst I've ever seen

we still haven't got that CM who can elevate us above the dross, and hull were the epitome of **** dross, delph played out of his skin again but IMO that's where westwood should be coming in and stamping his authority all over that game, that's what barry / petrov would have done

Ok....but did you not see him on the pitch last season?

At least Kozac has the attribute of being 'a lump', Bent didnt even have that.

He simply did not fit and that would not have changed had he been bestest pals with everyone and stayed.

Few minutes before the end, Tonev drilled the ball into the penalty area. 3 Villa player were standing around half a yard from each looking at the ball ... not moving. That summed up our attack today :(

Delph MOM. I thought Clark was really good too. Weimann shouldn't start atm.

I think had Benteke or Bent been playing, rather than Kozak, we may have come away with three points.

Has he became that mythical figure already? What about Bannan?

I've always said I felt it was a mistake to alienate, and flog on Bent. Bent scores goals. He'll score more this season than Kozak, Helenius & Bowery combined.

I don't think Kozak looks good enough and is any more than a lump to throw the ball up to.

yes but kozak did more running vs city than bent will do all season...

Frustrating afternoon today, disappointed we didn't win as we were the better team but it's an away point. Hull are decent at home and potato head got his tactics right. Thought Davies had the better ok Kozak but we're talking about a player who's only had 2 starts in the premier league. Delph was easily the stand out player today although credit to all the back 4 as Hull never threatened us at all. 

I assume Gabby went off due to injury as our threat evaporated when he was substituted. I said to the kids before kick off there wasn't anyone on the bench that could change the game which proves our squad is still too lightweight. 

It's been about 20 years since I last went to Hull and I've got to say the place is still a shit hole. 

Just back. Worst game ever since the 0-0 at Wigan under eck.

Worryingly shit going forward, Kozak looks awful as does Tonev. Luna lol can't take a throw. Weimann was shit.

Thought Delph and KEA played well as did vlaar and Clark, we are so narrow though it's not funny.

What did Tonev do today that was awful?

The thing that worries me about Kozak, is everytime someone's physical with him, he goes down injured, crying away. This is the premier league, those kind of challenges are the norm! Saying that he was instrumental in our win against Citeh... Looks like someone has told Tonev to look for the pass rather than shoot everytime he gets the ball too... A step in the right direction.

Few minutes before the end, Tonev drilled the ball into the penalty area. 3 Villa player were standing around half a yard from each looking at the ball ... not moving. That summed up our attack today :(

Delph MOM. I thought Clark was really good too. Weimann shouldn't start atm.

Fair point but it was a shit ball in.

As bad as it was I can't see Hull losng many games at home this season.  Not a bad point at all.

That's an entire day I'll never get back though.

Really I think the longer the season goes and with injuries etc I can see them being turned over quite a few times at home. To me they look a relegation team far more than Norwich did when we played them.

Probably one of the worst matches I've seen as a Villa fan, poor is an understatement, Delph MOTM without doubt. Can see why now people think we are a long-ball team now, the number of times we just hoofing the ball up to Kozak was ridiculous; Davies had him in his pocket all afternoon.

Seeing someone in the pub before the match order 16, yes 16 sambucas and then pissing in the sink after Hull decided to close 2 toilets for **** all reasoning was my personal highlights of the day; whatever as well was that song they were constantly singing 'You aren't England anymore' :S some of the most gormless fans I've seen on my travels with Villa.

Though not to sound completely negative, taking 7 points out of away fixtures against Norwich and Hull and at home to Man City a feat in itself, adding to the fact we did it without our best player and our second best player for arguably two of those games.

Edited by Avflife

Â