• El Ahmadi
    • Westwood
    • Kozak
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Tonev (for Westwood 74)
    • Bowery (for Agbonlahor 75)

This poll is closed to new votes

The dullest, worst display of Premier League football I have ever seen, and that includes the McLeish years.

I just don't understand this team. One week we beat Man City, the next we can't come up with anything at Hull. We smash Arsenal,  then get battered by Newcastle. 

If Mcleish was the boss of this team and the way they play he'd be getting slaughtered, we are piss poor, I can't see any progress at all in the team.

The only positive I can see is Delph, and no doubt we'll sell him quite soon.

Not good enough at all, an embarrassing yawnfest.

Much the better team, but our lack of a link between midfield and attack showed greatly today.

A point and another clean sheet away from home against a team who has started the season well is not to be sniffed at though.

• Like 1

Can I have that hour and a half of my life back please? Total bore draw. Really lacking in quality in the final third of either end. Also I love Petrov to bits, but if Tonev is anything to go by, he makes a terrible scout!

The slightly better team in a very awful game.

Our forwards need to gamble more in the box. Twice late on (Clark header down and Tonev drilled ball accross the goal) that nobody even made an effort to get on the end of things. I'd have taken 4 points from the last 2. A draw at a Hull team in decent form isn't an awful result.

The dullest, worst display of Premier League football I have ever seen, and that includes the McLeish years.

I just don't understand this team. One week we beat Man City, the next we can't come up with anything at Hull. We smash Arsenal, then get battered by Newcastle.

It was dire. We lack any real quality.

Â